Cimini Trade Prediction: There Are Teams Interested in Corey Davis

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Trade Corey Drops to LA RAM before his value is completely tanked 

Wow ... a snap of the new season has not even taken place yet... impressive.

... seriously though ... for what ? What is fair compensation for Corey right now ?

Edited by Dunnie

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Wow ... a snap of the new season has not even taken place yet... impressive.

... seriously though ... for what ? What is fair compensation for Corey right now ?

Teams will be desperate, LA RAM have one legit WR right now, I’m sure they’re F Them Picks GM would give us a 1st imo 

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Teams will be desperate, LA RAM have one legit WR right now, I’m sure they’re F Them Picks GM would give us a 1st imo 

Allen Robinson played over 60 snaps, ran 45 routes, and was targeted.....twice.  lmao.  

Meanwhile their WR2 ended up being someone named Ben Skowronek, who 99 % of the football world hadn't heard of until last night.

Make it happen Tanny.  

• Sympathy 1

I would be open to trading Corey Davis for a starting OT and starting LB. I'm also open to an insane pick package. Other than that, there is no reason to trade him. If Joe Douglas has proven one thing is that he can swindle a team for a great deal. Now I want to see those great deals turn into wins. 

Corey Davis is a top WR3, bottom 3rd WR2. I just don't see the stats that make him a one or a top two. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Davis fits the Packers’ MO size wise, the Rams run three wide all the time and aren’t running three great receivers out there too often, bit of a reach but the Cowboys could have a need depending on how their young guys shake out, kind of doubt they’d give up assets but the Bears have nothing, and the Cardinals don’t have a receiver need but they also almost exclusively use assets on receivers so they’re harder to rule out than they should be.

Why weaken the strongest position on the team?

Especially with your young QB set to return in another week or two?

We just had a scare with G. Wilson on Sunday and were close to having some slack bitch like Mims play meaningful snaps. If you want to trade someone then trade that dickhead JFM who has done next to nothing since getting the bag.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Why weaken the strongest position on the team?

Especially with your young QB set to return in another week or two?

We just had a scare with G. Wilson on Sunday and were close to having some slack bitch like Mims play meaningful snaps. If you want to trade someone then trade that dickhead JFM who has done next to nothing since getting the bag.

Yea, I can't imagine wanting to trade one of your 3 best WRs. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yea, I can't imagine wanting to trade one of your 3 best WRs. 

It’s just goofy

The Jets finally have a surplus of talent at wideout for the first time in at least 35 years and we’re going to immediately trade one of the Top 3 guys on the roster for a 4th round pick or something?

Douglas should be repeatedly smashed in the balls with a tack hammer if he does something like this.

• Haha 3

On 9/8/2022 at 10:28 AM, section314 said:

Thanks for the segway into this topic.This is a problem that goes back to my 2nd year of season tix, 1980. We had the 2nd pick, thanks to the trading of Matt Robinson to Denver for their 1st rd pick. Who knew Mac's father was in the business too?? That year, our "medical staff" convinced us to not draft Anthony Munoz because he had bad knees. Instead, we took a WR, Lam Jones, who had great knees, but horrible hands, not the greatest attribute for the position. Munoz is now the greatest LT in NFL history the true gold standard that all who came after him are measured against. This is something that has plagued this franchise for 43 years now, so this recent cluster you know what should not come as any shocker to fans. It's just par for the course of a franchise that has the most detached ownership history in the NFL. 

And when Munoz' knees finally went, they went with style, gruesomely on TV.  We didn't even get that...

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, pointman said:

LOL you're weird. You gotta suck on it really hard. Thats the only way to do it. Don't be scared, homie

Nick Diaz Sport GIF by UFC

52 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Some of us like to fondle it with our mouth holes and get it nice and juicy before diving in.

Get over it, guy.

lol, I made a joke about immaturity/teething and you guys responded with … whatever this is.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Titan24 said:

Cimini had a small blurb on podcast one nfc team is monitoring…….let’s have a 9 pg discussion on nonsense 

Yep. This is how it works.  Cimini with a throw away comment, this Paul Edsen dude tweets about it, then links a story to a website and all of sudden they get all the clicks and traffic they want.