Bills VS Rams

faba

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno how you can watch that throw, or really any throw he's made tonight, and think that was a drop the mic moment.  

Yes, he's been completing nice throws to an awesome Cooper Kupp all night.  Yes, his arm still looks weak.  Not mutually exclusive at all. 

And tonight is the strongest it's gonna look all season.  

Drop the mic moment? ?

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Remember 2018 when we were gaga over Darnold and laughing at Allen? Good times. 

The worst part about 2018 was the Jets and Bills were mirrors of each other going into that season both talent wise and with new CS. They got the right HC, QB and drafted well. They did everything right.
Us? Not so much.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Stafford's elbow issue seems like a legitimate concern that could bother him all/most of the season. 

Also factor in the Super Bowl hangover and a hungry Bills team, and I'm going with Buffalo by at least a TD tonight.

I know that's the popular pick by the experts and, apparently, Vegas, but sometimes the crowd is right on these things.

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno how you can watch that throw, or really any throw he's made tonight, and think that was a drop the mic moment.  

Yes, he's been completing nice throws to an awesome Cooper Kupp all night.  Yes, his arm still looks weak.  Not mutually exclusive at all. 

And tonight is the strongest it's gonna look all season.  

His arm is a major concern. When they were talking about how this is like an injury to a pitcher I thought damn 17 games, he isn't going to make it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Sean McVay, baby. Hit the reset button with a new young QB, baby. Come on, Sean. Mold this pasty-ass clay. Two firsts and we can make it happen, Sean.

Love this post. First sentence I was like wait, where is he going with this. Then, boom, there it is lol.

• Haha 4

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

No I went full "Ape was wrong and now I'm gonna laugh at him"

What’s great about this is how hard you’re working to frame this as something it’s not. 

I agree the Rams are washed. League knows it’s Stafford to Kupp and nothing else. No run game. Deprecated Stafford. Allen Robinson died last year. OL regression.

Any team that can protect their QB from Donald will hang with them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

The worst part about 2018 was the Jets and Bills were mirrors of each other going into that season both talent wise and with new CS. They got the right HC, QB and drafted well. They did everything right.
Us? Not so much.

It gets even crazier.. both teams hired the HC first who then had a rift with the GM, got him fired and then picked the GM.. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What’s great about this is how hard you’re working to frame this as something it’s not. 

I agree the Rams are washed. League knows it’s Stafford to Kupp and nothing else. No run game. Deprecated Stafford. Allen Robinson died last year. OL regression.

Why are you the way that you are

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lol. I hope you’re being sarcastic.