Bills VS Rams

faba

Just now, SickJetFan said:

ehh who knew - but I dont think Rosen was that close - maybe the midget in Charlotte

Just corrected to include Mayfield

But it was definitely that close.

Meanwhile the dude with the “subpar accuracy” who was throwing to a bunch of dudes in college who now work at the local Autozone in Gillette is in the conversation for best QB in the league while the rest of those dicks are flirting with career backup status or a half step away from being out of the league entirely.

• Sympathy 1

Rough night for the Buffalo Dawgs.  Mackenzie and Cook responsible for two turnovers.

As long as Dawgs play well on Saturdays, I will live with their struggles tonight.

Edit: And now Stafford throws a pick.  Bad night for the Bulldogs so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I liked Allen more than most, but I was over the moon when we landed Darnold.
Greatest draft moment of my life 
Yeah…

Everyone was. Nobody wanted Allen “small school accuracy issues” When Allen become good I knew never trust any opinions on QBs on this message board. No one knows WTF they are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Just corrected to include Mayfield

But it was definitely that close.

Meanwhile the dude with the “subpar accuracy” who was throwing to a bunch of dudes in college who now work at the local Autozone in Gillette is in the conversation for best QB in the league while the rest of those dicks are flirting with career backup status or a half step away from being out of the league entirely.

Sean McDermott

11 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Remind me why the Jets never thought to use Crowder on punt returns?

Yeah. Because using him in that role on teams that were winning 2-4 games a year when he was here would have made all the difference. And his one punt return indicates he will lead the league in return average this season.

He's likely returning punts because he is WR 4/5 on this team and they don't want to risk injury to a starter. Or maybe Mackenzie wasn't ready or was banged up a little. 

The things that get people upset around here are mind boggling sometimes.