Bills VS Rams

faba

I am so worried right now. Not only because Allen looks so good, which he does. But more importantly, listen to how Tirico and CC are talking about him. On his pick, Tirico couldn't wait for the play to be over before he absolved Allen of all blame, saying it's not Allen's fault. Then they come back from break, and Tirico is still on about how it's not Allen's fault. Just a couple minutes later, Collinsworth talks about how it's like watching Brady.

There is no doubt that the league and the media are going to push this guy as the next Brady. In turn, he will become a league darling and get every single call. 

Has anyone ever heard announcers tripping over themselves to absolve a Jets QB of blame for an interception? Ever? We are entering the second two-decade stint of the league finding a QB in the Jets division they can push. I am just wondering which 7-year-old will get drafted by Miami in 15 years and become the next Brady/Allen.

1 minute ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

I am so worried right now. Not only because Allen looks so good, which he does. But more importantly, listen to how Tirico and CC are talking about him. On his pick, Tirico couldn't wait for the play to be over before he absolved Allen of all blame, saying it's not Allen's fault. Then they come back from break, and Tirico is still on about how it's not Allen's fault. Just a couple minutes later, Collinsworth talks about how it's like watching Brady.

I actually agree and thought the same thing. It's too much and shows the way these guys are swayed by someone becoming a star.

I mean the INT wasn't his fault but they only need to say it once. I hate Collinsworth

• Upvote 2

Just now, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I actually agree and thought the same thing. It's too much and shows the way these guys are swayed by someone becoming a star.

I mean the INT wasn't his fault but they only need to say it once. I hate Collinsworth

It was way over the top.

Was the pick his fault? No. But it was obvious with how desperate the booth was to take Allen off the hook, this is going to be the mantra throughout the league, on all networks.

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Kupp looks like the lead singer of the Spin Doctors

5 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

i tho he look like Berrious

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think he looks a little like that YouTuber turned boxer, Jake Paul. 

Cooper Kupp is Everyman.  He represents the best in all of us.

• Haha 1