Wake Up!!! Saleh Didn't Lie!!....... WOW!!

I have seen all kinds of hypotheticals on why Saleh said that Zach Wilson said he would be ready to play potentially Game 1 when he wasn't READY  Why Why Why!

Well, it is obvious to me at least:.

Watch again:

Did you see it???????

Saleh was clearly disappointed and down  in this Press Conference but not because he was having to admit a lie but because Zach wasn't willing to play through the pain  and discomfort despite them saying he had to be 100%

Saleh honestly thought he was going to be able to put social pressure on Zach Wilson to play by making public statements that he could play and it didn't work!

Zach Wilson basically said through his words and actions I'm not risking my health until I'm ready, hence Saleh's new and recent statements about not putting Zach in until the Steelers game.

So no, be mad at Saleh because he tried something patently stupid from a 1040's football movie .... but not because he lied.

Let's Go Jets!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 7
  • WTF? 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

I have seen all kinds of hypotheticals on why Saleh said that Zach Wilson said he would be ready to play potentially Game 1 when he wasn't READY  Why Why Why!

Watch again:

Did you see it???????

Saleh was clearly disappointed and down  in this Press Conference but not because he was having to admit a lie but because Zach wasn't willing to play through the pain  and discomfort despite them saying he had to be 100%

Saleh honestly thought he was going to be able to put social pressure on Zach Wilson to play by making public statements that he could play and it didn't work!

Zach Wilson basically said through his words and actions I'm not risking my health until I'm ready, hence Saleh's new and recent statements about not putting Zach in until the Steelers game.

So no, be mad at Saleh because he tried something patently stupid from a 1040's football movie .... but not because he lied.

Let's Go Jets!!

well said

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Watch again:

Did you see it???????

Let's Go Jets!!

I think it's due to Duane Brown being banged up.  Saleh wants the OL to solidify before throwing Zach to the wolves.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

25 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Watch again:

Did you see it???????

Let's Go Jets!!

i dont care if he lied or didnt lie. my problem is trying to force a kid who miss 4 weeks of TC to play after a few days of practice.

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure if anyone has made this point, but do you think it could also be gamesmanship? Don't we want Baltimore to keep guessing who they'll face? I would've kept it a secret till game day and every other week until Zach played. Bellicheat does this sh*t all the time and no one gets their panties in a tivy.

Just now, pointman said:

You're being nice. When you say this, it means you have a pretty pretty good idea of how they will pan out.

Probably 

More likely than not, we’re looking at cleaning house in another year or two and really cementing ourselves as the new age Browns/Lions of the modern NFL.

If that takes hold (and let’s be honest, we’re literally on the brink of it), then I don’t even get why us 50+ year olds should even waste the time anymore.

• Upvote 3

Lie didn’t lie it really doesn’t fuching matter. All the accolades and optimism that was garnered this off season through the draft and free agent signings is right out the window. These types of stories just perpetuate the overwhelming  feeling that this franchise is the joke of the NFL   Stop the BULLSHOT AND START ACTING LIKE A NFL FRANCHISE AND NOT A DAM KINDERGARTEN CLASS 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Lie didn’t lie it really doesn’t fuching matter. All the accolades and optimism that was garnered this off season through the draft and free agent signings is right out the window. These types of stories just perpetuate the overwhelming  feeling that this franchise is the joke of the NFL   Stop the BULLSHOT AND START ACTING LIKE A NFL FRANCHISE AND NOT A DAM KINDERGARTEN CLASS 

Woody is the problem. And his brother too. It always has been the problem.

I think there is something funny going on with the Jets medical staff, which is not overseen by JD but by Socie/Woody.  They are way too aggressive in their assessments of when players can play.  

At this point they have lost all credibility, and the players will now get their own advice and will try to tap out whenever they can on a team that is likely not playoff bound. 

Many GMs will not draft a player coming fr a privileged background because of issues like this.  See Chris Borland.  Zach is another prime example.  It will be hard to get him on the field going forward.  

I don’t know whether Saleh is the problem here, but I know he is not the solution.  The Jets will not be good until Woody sells the team. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, varjet said:

I think there is something funny going on with the Jets medical staff, which is not overseen by JD but by Socie/Woody.  They are way too aggressive in their assessments of when players can play.  

At this point they have lost all credibility, and the players will now get their own advice and will try to tap out whenever they can on a team that is likely not playoff bound. 

Many GMs will not draft a player coming fr a privileged background because of issues like this.  See Chris Borland.  Zach is another prime example.  It will be hard to get him on the field going forward.  

I don’t know whether Saleh is the problem here, but I know he is not the solution.  The Jets will not be good until Woody sells the team. 

All I heard the first year JD was here was how much of a genius he was for getting a new medical staff in here so which one is it?  Not being a dick I'd like to know the answer.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1