Mike White Sucks — Crowd, Take Note Tonight

Smashmouth

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Listen - I think Mike White should be starting over Flacco, who has no future here. 

But you gotta let it go. We spend so much time on here talking about a guy the Jets have no intention of playing again in a meaningful game. 

And we should talk about it because it dreadfully stupid on the Jets part to just push Mike White aside 

• Sympathy 2

Just now, Smashmouth said:

And we should talk about it because it dreadfully stupid on the Jets part to just push Mike White aside 

Well, I tend to agree with you. MW should have started the Miami game last year that Flacco started. 

But what are you gonna do? It doesn’t look like he’s going to get a chance to start here again unless Flacco gets hurt while Wilson is out. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

Well, I tend to agree with you. MW should have started the Miami game last year that Flacco started. 

But what are you gonna do? It doesn’t look like he’s going to get a chance to start here again unless Flacco gets hurt while Wilson is out. 

Bet if the crowd starts calling for him if Flacco sh*ts the bed in the first half they'll listen. Honestly I'm shocked the so called tough NY media has not even mentioned White at all especially after his last pre season performance.  The Jets played faster, played with better rhythm and lit up the second quarter. But hey lets not pay any attention to that. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Bet if the crowd starts calling for him if Flacco sh*ts the bed in the first half they'll listen. Honestly I'm shocked the so called tough NY media has not even mentioned White at all especially after his last pre season performance.  The Jets played faster, played with better rhythm and lit up the second quarter. But hey lets not pay any attention to that. 

Jets get the Bengals at home in week three. The chants for Mike White are going to be picked up by satellites.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Flacco’s probably not going to be bad enough for that. He’ll manage the game and get some first downs, especially with our somewhat stacked skill positions. 

The NY media? Honestly, right or wrong (and I don’t quite know what he is - I’d like to see more with Wilson out), I don’t think a lot of people outside of Mike White Stans think he’s good. 

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jets get the Bengals at home in week three. The chants for Mike White are going to be picked up by satellites.

" M I K E  WH I I I T E "

Followed by ...

" S U U U U U U U U U C C C C C C C  K K K K K K K K  S S S S S S S S S"

I can hear it now.

• Upvote 1

What great depth we have a QB (not that any team has a ton of depth)

1. Second year QB who doesn't seem to want to play until the stars line up; while I get it Mayfield, and Stafford last night shows a lot of heart - of course Mayfield got traded over it

2. He is done and just wants to make his money; doesn't seem to want to start or play; was bad in pre-season

3. Had one amazing game, and then had 'deer in headlights' against a real defense prepared for him; his limited arm means that he will never take us to promise land - but may win a game or two in the right conditions; while this is useful for a back up - we are clearly not going to playoffs this year, so it hardly matters

4. Pre Season king; probably will never be a quality starting QB, but could be fun to watch.

Talk about no real options for the Jets - look for a slow and painful start. We have to find out what we have in ZW, but his lack of heart seems troubling. Next year we either need to find a new #1 and/or new #2. Sad, really, I had so much hope for this year - not necessarily with wins but growth.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Our HC said Flacco is an NFL starter.  Therefore MW will never get a start barring injury.  Case closed.  Me personally, I would give Chris Streveler a chance.   He's a gamer. 

Geez, with Brown out, LeFluer really has his work cut out for him on Sunday.   

• Upvote 2