FREE ROAD ROAD TRIP FOR ALL!

jimfire

OK KIDDIES HERE GOES IF SOMEHOW IF I CAN GET

ARIZONA

NC

LOUIVILLE

MICH ST

INTO THE FINAL FOUR

WITH THE CARDINAL WINNING IT ALL I COULD VERY EASILY POSSESS ENOUGH CA$H TO SPONSOR THE INAUGURAL JET NATION ROAD TRIP!

NEED A FEW THINGS TO BREAK MY WAY. BUT HEY YOU NEVER KNOW! AND I'LL THROW A MASSIVE PARTY IN SUITE NIGHT BEFORE. BRING ALL YOUR WHIPS CHAINS AND TOYS! NOT SO SURE ABOUT TOM THOUGH!

ARIZONA

NC

LOUIVILLE

MICH ST

INTO THE FINAL FOUR

WITH THE CARDINAL WINNING IT ALL I COULD VERY EASILY POSSESS ENOUGH CA$H TO SPONSOR THE INAUGURAL JET NATION ROAD TRIP!

NEED A FEW THINGS TO BREAK MY WAY. BUT HEY YOU NEVER KNOW! AND I'LL THROW A MASSIVE PARTY IN SUITE NIGHT BEFORE. BRING ALL YOUR WHIPS CHAINS AND TOYS! NOT SO SURE ABOUT TOM THOUGH!

well, hell. I've glot nothing ELSE left to root for in this tournament, so GO JIMFIRE'S TEAMS!

Mark me down for that road trip, bro.

Pitino just coach the pants off w. virginia. 1 down three to go.

Bob looks like you and me are on our own. I dont want any johny come latelys jumping on the band wagon tommorow! I need all the jelp I can get. Especially with Illonois havong to lose next!

Pitino just coach the pants off w. virginia. 1 down three to go.

Bob looks like you and me are on our own. I dont want any johny come latelys jumping on the band wagon tommorow! I need all the jelp I can get. Especially with Illonois havong to lose next!

Jimfire I'll be one of your johnny come latelies -I beat your deadline of tomorrow- Seriously hope you hit the jackpot.

short ride while it lasted. feels like football season. blowing a 15 point lead with 4 min left is tough to swallow. but being a Jets fan I'm sort of use to it unfortunately. Congrats Illinois great job! winning is contagious I hear.

ARIZONA

NC

LOUIVILLE

MICH ST

INTO THE FINAL FOUR

:fish::chas::snip:FREE TRIP IS DOA

Archived