Is it always this hard to break the cycle?

WowOhWow

14 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I don't see how anyone who has followed this team doesnt see that. Its unfortunately his right as the owner, but the guy hires the wrong people for the wrong reasons. We spend so much time arguing about Sanchez, Geno, Darnold, Fitz, Zach Wilson, Rex Ryan, Mangini, Saleh, but the real problem is Woody. Barring him either hiring good poeple and letting them do their job, or getting really lucky, we will continue to suck and put the blame on the wrong people.

coaches don't want to come here because the team was devoid of talent. if we had secured that number 1 pick it could have been better....but nah we won, hired saleh (who is looking like he could possibly be worse than gase somehow). and drafted the milf hunter who....while good at snagging horny middle aged women who are sick of looking at their husbands disgusting hairy beer bellies,  might kinda suck at being an nfl qb

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jet9 said:

Neil Smith won a Stanley Cup and was absolutely blackballed after he signed Sakic to an offer sheet. It's common practice now but it wasn't then. Not sure why this is so hard to believe. People are people. 

You mean other than you have no proof?  That I’ll guess you like as a HC and can’t understand why no one would hire him so you’ll work backwards and came up with he’s blackballed.  
Owners are protecting Belichick.  LOL

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You mean other than you have no proof?  That I’ll guess you like as a HC and can’t understand why no one would hire him so you’ll work backwards and came up with he’s blackballed.  
Owners are protecting Belichick.  LOL

You need to calm your t!ts or you're gonna end up on heart pills. 

47 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You’re defending Mangini while I’m explaining where he went wrong,  Defending him is the the position that Eli, kill someone

I'm not here to defend Mangini. I'm saying you're mistaken if you don't think blackballing happens in sports, and walks of life for that matter. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, BRONX DUDE said:

un·can·ny

eerie · unnatural · preternatural · supernatural · unearthly · otherworldly · unreal · ghostly · mysterious · strange · abnormal · odd · curious · queer · weird · bizarre · freakish · eldritch · striking · remarkable · extraordinary · out of the ordinary · 

Super cool 

47 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

I'm not here to defend Mangini. I'm saying you're mistaken if you don't think blackballing happens in sports, and walks of life for that matter. 

Prove it happened here or just stick to that’s what you think happened and be done with it.  That’s all

23 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Lol, sure he was.  Because owners won’t hire a HC who could help them win.  Because they love Belichick more than winning games?  
Woody being atrocious or not had nothing to do with firing Mangini.  Mangini made his own grave.  And I don’t need your help

you need a lot more help than you realize, you know where to find me when you are ready