College Football WEEK 2

Paradis

We're off and running with UL at UCF (7-7 already) 

Malik Cunningham is on stage... not sure the NFL is in his sights the way it was for Malik Willis... John Plumlee is fun -- but keep your eye on UL WR Tyler Hudson who dominated at Central Arkansas, transferring now to the Cardinals... He has NFL chops

Quinn Ewers and this Texas O looking really good early against Bama.  Helped out a bit by a bad offside penalty on Wil Anderson, but they are moving the ball well, receivers are getting open deep.  Have to see if they can finish they drive, but the certainly do not look overmatched.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Xavier Worthy is a difference maker

Couple of rough plays on the opening drive.  He is getting open, but couldn't find the ball on the first deep shot and then should have held on to the ball in the end zone later in the drive.

edit -- just saw the big play.  I forgot that i put my dvr on hold for a few minutes earlier in the game.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Couple of rough plays on the opening drive.  He is getting open, but couldn't find the ball on the first deep shot and then should have held on to the ball in the end zone later in the drive.

edit -- just saw the big play.  I forgot that i put my dvr on hold for a few minutes earlier in the game.

Yea the drop passed was tough because he hit the ground pretty hard. Not able to locate the ball was bad. He’s just putting a lot pressure on Alabama though. They are going to gave to put a safety over the top because the Bama corners cant cover him.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’m thinking collarbone.

Maybe.  As a guy who has had 4 broken ribs, I see something like that and immediately think ribs. Either way, tough break for the kid.  Goingt oe to toe with the #1 team in the nation, and now they are gonna have to do it with a back up QB.  Its early, but I love seeing Bama look vulnerable.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Yea the drop passed was tough because he hit the ground pretty hard. Not able to locate the ball was bad. He’s just putting a lot pressure on Alabama though. They are going to gave to put a safety over the top because the Bama corners cant cover him.

I agree.  I made my comments before I saw the big play to set up the TD.  You saw the big play potential on the first drive, but he followed it up on the second.

• Upvote 1