College Football WEEK 2

Paradis

36 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Him and Napier were awful tonight

I just feel like his athleticism and improving have kept him in games but when it comes to the nuances of the position and ability to dictate the offense, it’s sluggish, late and there’s no feel. Thought the gators were gonna turn a corner this season.
Disappointed 

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Hope for his sake he stays.  The raw talent is immense, but needs a little more refinement.  My gut says him and Caleb Williams will be duking it out for the no. 1 spot next year.

From the little we have seen this year, its Caleb Williams and everyone else. He looks like an early Heisman contender. 

• Upvote 1

Georgia southern beats Nebraska....geeze.

Iowa score another whopping 7 points vs their hated rivals.  You see it all the time, long time revered coaches who hang on too long and start hiring their kids.

The smart ones get hit in the mouth for a few seasons and realize they have to change the way they play.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

GA southern ballin' rn against nebraska... Quietly good QB play from the Sunbelt lately, in fact, they're becoming the best of G5 conference to play competitive football.. or at least it feels that way lately.

cashed in on a very nice +23.5 vs Nebraska.  Grade A bet along with Mich St -34.5.  

My 3rd winner was Ky and just finished with a nice win by Miss St -11.  

Ducking Ducking Ducking .....  Goose!  $$$  seriously, that Ducking catch in the 4th was special.  Best NCAA betting day in years.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

I didn't pull the trigger on BYU this morning.  Damn

Well I will take you one better.

really liked app state all week. Even tod a few guys the bet of the week for me was app state straight up - so what bet do I put in yesterday app state ml parlayed with the over.

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

I just feel like his athleticism and improving have kept him in games but when it comes to the nuances of the position and ability to dictate the offense, it’s sluggish, late and there’s no feel. Thought the gators were gonna turn a corner this season.
Disappointed 

Im not going to be critical on Napier in his second game.   The dude has had to start w/ #7 and #20, what's frustrating is it seemed like he was trying to showcase AR in a way, instead of just pounding the rock and winning the game.  Entienne needs to haven 12-15 touches a game.  He's a stud and was gashing them but he stuck with the committee approach.  Idk, just a bad game from both Napier and AR was just rattled.  Really shocking to go from that Utah game to looking that bad in the span of 7 days.  But, they're both babies in this league.  It sucks but I honestly was expecting a 1-1 start, the only reason I felt differently was because of how amazing AR looked vs. Utah

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

cashed in on a very nice +23.5 vs Nebraska.  Grade A bet along with Mich St -34.5.  

My 3rd winner was Ky and just finished with a nice win by Miss St -11.  

Ducking Ducking Ducking .....  Goose!  $$$  seriously, that Ducking catch in the 4th was special.  Best NCAA betting day in years.

Yea he stood out. Only made it till half time.

see ya down there.