Old Timers from 1st few years of JN Forum,, chime in!

SouthernJet

Just looked back to see when my first post was.  Looks like Feb of 2005 in the baseball forum.  I can't believe what a maniac baseball fan I used to be.  It's such trash now.

Got the email invite from GGG or Bren a few days after I decided to give myself a rest from the old place because it had become a dump.

21 minutes ago, jgb said:

Was banned from everywhere else for -- big surprise -- "hatin' on the Jets." SJ told me about this place.

Thats funny because with all the posters here, I have never thought you were a hater. Guess it goes to show you how thick the troll population is here. I still can't tell if half of them are trolls are legit dicks.

• Post of the Week 1

I'm not sure how long I've been here, but I'v been a Jets fan since 1968.   I was at the AFC Championship game against the Raiders in 1969 at Shea, freezing my butt off at the tender age of 9.

I am hopelessly a huge Jets fan since 1968, and I will be a Jets fan until the day I die.  

My expectations go up and down like a roller coaster.  Right now, my expectations are low, but perhaps I will pleasantly surprised this year.  Who knows.

• Upvote 2

I’ve been here since the beginning, first as an unregistered guest, then finally created an account in Dec 06.  

Which board was the merge with?  

Back before JetNation officially came into existence, since the late 90’s I would read the other board then one day, went to that board and bam…. JetNation popped up in its place. Been reading this board ever since. 

Semper Fi