Old Timers from 1st few years of JN Forum,, chime in!

SouthernJet

7 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

I joined October 18, 2008.

I joined after the fiasco at JI involving a mod whose name referenced a Dr. Seuss book and a particular candidate for Vice President.

Ah, good times in the JI politics forum.

The same one who challenged @ZachEY to a parking lot fight?  I am familiar with his work, yes.  

day ride GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@SoFlaJets invited me. Set up an account, but only browsed, until… 

Ham and Sooth decided to unleash their personality disorders on me. 

I’m not an old timer, but my jokes are old and tired. That should count for something.

Wait till i get a hold of that @SoFlaJets guy ?

Hugs to the big Ape

Im happy its game 1 eve

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Dickkotite alive and well

i think whartonjet is badiness

what ever happened to jumbalayajet? He was the first person to ever insult me on the interwebz. Ill never forget. Very hurtful

He’s T mac on here. He hasn’t posted here in like 10 years. I saw him in June at monmouth park, he’s doing good (a great guy)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I joined October 18, 2008.
I joined after the fiasco at JI involving a mod whose name referenced a Dr. Seuss book and a particular candidate for Vice President.
Ah, good times in the JI politics forum.

whatever happened to green ham and eggs? how about jetsbabe? and a serious shout out to all the other ji vets

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

2005 was the same year I was excited to learn the university I was attending had gotten “the Facebook”.  

Long time indeed. 

Back when you couldn't register for it without a .edu email address. I was a freshman in undergrad in 05. People forget it was originally designed for people to keep in touch with HS classmates after they went off to college. Come a long way to... Whatever tf it is now 

• Upvote 1

I am 22, does believing the jets can’t be this bad my entire life characterize me as a naive youngster? ??

Lol The great thing about the Jets is its 1995 every year. The only optimism comes in the offseason when you wonder if they are going to do 1997 over again and get someone with brains in here to run the tram.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Back when you couldn't register for it without a .edu email address. I was a freshman in undergrad in 05. People forget it was originally designed for people to keep in touch with HS classmates after they went off to college. Come a long way to... Whatever tf it is now 

A way for you to keep in touch with HS classmates to set up extra-marital trysts with years later.

• Haha 1

What ******* merger?   There was no merger.  We won that war.  

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

FYI: this exactly sums up our target demo

2009?  N00b.  I only honor the one true @TomShane

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I want to fight in the parking lot !! But I'm in Texas for another 5 years

They have Western Beef in Florida now.  Are they in Texas? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Joined the other site in the late 90s.. posted on a lot of boards on those days and thought the JI forum was lame.  But at least it was about the Jets. and about the Brady snow job.

Created an account here around the exodus but missed out on the whats and why’s Of it all ( I used to have a life) so didn’t move over full time until I realized I got sold down a river.