<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’ve seen plenty of 3-4 wide.  The QB just has the slowest release and processing speed I’ve ever seen.

First half was TE heavy. The last two drives started to show more 3 WR looks. It’s helped alleviate pressure. But yeah Flacco looks like he’s decaying on the field.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

At what point do we start blaming the coaching staff for this sh*t? The lack of discipline is astonishing. 

The front office and coaching staff don’t seem to be very strong. Some of these mistakes like the fumbles reflect poorly on Saleh.

Also, where has the pass rush been. Is Lawson playing?

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Every year, we sit and watch the same 10, 12, 14 loss seasons.  It just gets to you after a while.  And I've been watching this trash for decades.  Why do I subject myself to this.  Imbecile.

Its really crazy. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

OC's offense is amateur hour

Flacco has been hit about 10 times.  Tough for routes to even develop when your QB not only gets hit like that but can’t move in the pocket with the hope something can develop.  Only time for 1 read, if it’s not there the play is DONE....Hence what is it 0 for 9,10,11....on 3rd  down.  F....in BRUTAL.  Flacco should never see the field again.  Just those 3rd down stats from today scream that.  Forget about not ever getting in the end zone.