<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This game is only interesting to see if Saleh has any coaching acumen at all. He doesn’t have the worst-QB-ever excuse, Douglas got him all the pieces he could ask for on defense, and he has a stable of running backs and receivers that should allow them to score some points. If the Jets get whacked today, it’s a direct reflection of Saleh’s ability to get a team ready to play a game. No excuses. 

Please no trolling in the game thread.  Bad mojo. 

53 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Man of the people Max Mitchell. They should have cut Becton back in February instead of spending six months trying to keep him away from his XBox and the Twinkies. 

Max, they cannot call holding on every down. It doesn’t work with the tv and ad schedule… you’ve got this!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, gastineau_intestinal_tract said:

It's only week 1 and the the staff already has plausible excuses as to why they won't win.  Let's face it.   If Allah thinks Flacco is going to give us the best chance of winning it's going to be a long season.  The mere fact that he's even being trotted out there makes me question the coaching staff more.  who, btw, might be meatheads.   I'm willing to overlook last years poor performance on both sides of the ball due to many factors.  This year I won't.  Especially on the defensive side of the ball, where they should be much, much better.  

If the defense does not show up, no way will Flacco be able to carry the team to victory in any way shape or form.

Stop trolling here ya Turd!