<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So I guess the debate now is who to blame for the sad O.

Flacco, The Oline or the playcalling…

its the weather. the drops, the INT was because Cager slipped. the fumbles cause the ball is slick. 

and the OL sucks.

im sure this board is killing Flacco but i dont see it as his fault.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Shot a 75!!!!  Yew!!!  Flacco sucks!!!!  But Club  Med has a nice physical prepared team, been watching in the cart, sick set up.  Rookies look great.  Well coached. 

*Currently on a public course in Green Cove ignoring malaria warnings and drinking Truly’s while getting pinged by his ESPN app. 

• Haha 2

1st half takeaways:

1) This D is legit. Even on the TD, Hall had good coverage and Lawson brutalized their third string LT. 

2) Max Mitchell has been a liability in the run game but is holding up fine in pass protection. Fant, on the other hand, is costing himself money. 

3) Sauce is earning his nickname today. They're already moving him around to lock up Andrews? Wow

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bugg said:

Defense doing the job, but offense's futility is gonn leave them out there all day. Not gonna end well.

Put White out there and roll the dice. But Saleh being a risk averse scared coach won't do that. 

All Saleh is worried about is yelling at refs and his game day gum supply.    And since it's cloudy today, not so much concerned about scalp shine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

its the weather. the drops, the INT was because Cager slipped. the fumbles cause the ball is slick. 

and the OL sucks.

im sure this board is killing Flacco but i dont see it as his fault.

Agreed.  Look Flacco is nothing close to what he was(not that he was every great or anything) but you can’t blame him for the oline getting destroyed almost every snap, Davis and Conklin dropping first downs, etc.  Also I have nothing against  Mike White but I dint understand all the praise he is getting.  He literally had one good game where the Be gals either admittedly didn’t show up and if you take away that game he was horrendous 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Today the biggest issue is the oline.  I don’t care how good or bad of a QB you are if your oline is getting beat every snap you’re not going to do much 

Oline has had some bad plays for sure but Flacco is bad and looks slow. 
not a shock. 

qb biggest problem not close

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Yes. And they've been playing musical chairs with his position. He's also lining up against a very good player.

That's said, he needs to do better.

So is Max Mitchell, a rookie.  

Fant said he wants to play LT because he’s more comfortable there.

Fant b*tched about not getting extended because he thinks he’s one of the best in the league.

Well it’s looking more and more like last year was a mirage.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Any chance Flacco does us all a solid and retires at half time.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Any chance the oline stops getting destroyed?  If I had my choice I would obviously want Wilson in there but nothing we can do about that.  The oline needs to be a hell of a lot better to get the offense going 

I think what we have seen from the D.  They look fast and swarming.  This is what we were promised.  That being said, let's not read too too much into this.  It is raining pretty hard and there were a few catchable balls on their side that were missed as well.  The Ravens also do not have such a great WR group and we may look much worse chasing Waddle and Tyreek around than these characters.

• Upvote 1