<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Jets723 said:

I find it hilarious how fans are letting the oline off the hook and just blaming the QB.  Not saying Flacco is good but the oline is getting sliced through like warm butter pretty much earth snap.  How the hell can ANY QB succeed. 

Have you not read the past 30 pages of this thread? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I mean he literally had half a second to throw the ball. Can we block?

give it up pal. they just ahte the guy.

its all Flaccos fault. the OL, the drops, the slip for the INT, the missed FG, Hall giving up the TD pass.... all of it.

good thing the worst QB on the team right now is coming back in 4 weeks to save our season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

The line may not be good, but it's correct Flacco is killing us because he can't move off his spot, the defense has an easier time pinning their ears back and going after him. He can't buy any time at all. 

Nobody is saying he is good but you can’t win with an awful oline it’s just a fact 

• Upvote 2

It sucks being a jet fan. Game 1 and you already see same old jets. Questionable play call, flacco holding onto the ball, idiotic penalties. 

I had no expectations going into the season and still feel like a fool believing, but if we play this way consistently, we can't win

• Haha 1

Just now, doitny said:

give it up pal. they just ahte the guy.

its all Flaccos fault. the OL, the drops, the slip for the INT, the missed FG, Hall giving up the TD pass.... all of it.

good thing the worst QB on the team right now is coming back in 4 weeks to save our season. 

Look I’m not even a Flacco fan but I’m just being fair 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I find it hilarious how fans are letting the oline off the hook and just blaming the QB.  Not saying Flacco is good but the oline is getting sliced through like warm butter pretty much earth snap.  How the hell can ANY QB succeed. 

Flacco sucking isn't mutually exclusive with the oline giving up pressure. It's very easy to yank the old washed up QB for which you have little to nothing to show so far on offense, and put in a young guy who at worst provides the same results.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Oline isn’t getting it done, but Flacco is the slowest moving/deciding QB possible horrible combination. Need much faster action at QB.

Saleh is a moron leaving Flacco in. An absolute moron. Theres just no 2 ways about it. MORON.  And  JD is an imbecile for signing Flacco in the first place.  Theres just no 2 ways about it. Imbecile.  The Moron and The Imbecile.  Sounds like a novel from the Dark Ages.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2