<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I mean if they start Mike White I’ll support it but if you think Mike White us the difference no matter how bad the oline plays the. You’re smoking a lot of crack.  If our oline plays like they did today then it doesn’t matter who starts 

I don’t think you can start Flacco again...EVER.

But what do I know?

• Upvote 3

Just now, Larz said:

Saleh loses his composure way too much. 

I just don’t see much coach instincts from him.  Sure the players like him but I’d rather have a hardass coach who knows what he is doing.  However like I said  before I’m tired of hiring and firing coaches every two years 

I mean if they start Mike White I’ll support it but if you think Mike White us the difference no matter how bad the oline plays the. You’re smoking a lot of crack.  If our oline plays like they did today then it doesn’t matter who starts 

I’m not a fan of mike white, but how much worse can he be? There loosing 24-3 with flacco, at 17-3, Saleh should of put White in, maby given then a spark, who knows. Instead he stood with flacco and what you see is what you get.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Here’s why I came to this conclusion: 

Running game has been good today 

Pass Pro is a turnstile 

Flacco processes the field like a geriatric and moves like a geriatric 

Mike white isn’t a savior, but he’ll be a youthful jolt who can make quicker decisions  and can move when the pocket breaks down.....

honestly on that last sack Flacco held the ball too long and took too long to process the field 

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

True they’ve been bad.  Although obviously nobody expects Becton to go down for the year again and for Brown to get injured too.  But JD needs to make a move.  He had extra cap room now and needs to get more oline help for Wilson more than anything 

Huh? A lot of us expected it. He is an injury prone overweight turd

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1