<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

You goobers wanted zack over fields like the goobers you are great call there again

Did you watch the game? Fields did not play well at all. His success came on 2 broken plays. Good for him for hitting those.

Lance looked ok though. Just needs to get more consistent. I think he'll be a good QB.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Act like you’re dealing with a bunch of children. Don’t take it seriously everyone talks ish. It’s a bunch of internet trolls dealing with each other and this sorry as team. We all deal differently 

For some people the internet was invented yesterday. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Think of the poor children who had to witness that debacle live at the stadium today as Jets fans - most likely due to their parents/family. It’s metaphorically the same type of life altering and mental trauma. 

I had to read your friggin post twice you MFer... THEN I burst into tears laughing. Well done!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, GATA said:

Act like you’re dealing with a bunch of children. Don’t take it seriously everyone talks ish. It’s a bunch of internet trolls dealing with each other and this sorry as team. We all deal differently 

That’s not  an excuse.  I’m all for venting but no need to do it against other fans who may not share your view 

Just now, chirorob said:

Which Half?

The Jets are not remotely in the same league, it'll be awful.

Bills 94- Jets 0

6 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I'm kind of pissed Flacco didn't make it to 60 pass attempts

But hey he did get sacked 60 times right.                       

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Think of the poor children who had to witness that debacle live at the stadium today as Jets fans - most likely due to their parents/family. It’s metaphorically the same type of life altering and mental trauma. 

I had to read your friggin post twice you MFer... THEN I burst into tears laughing. Well done!!!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

So if Joe Douglas isn’t being judged on his roster and coach what the f*ck is he being judged on?

Vibes?

13-37.

I don't think the roster is the problem. We have talent all over the field. He has replaced our old over paid crap team with one with rookies, promise and talent.

They suck as a team though...that coaching

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Again, he cant do that. 

It will only solidify what he made a terrible roster move to begin with. 

He has to ride it out. 

Yes, I know it won’t happen. I just don’t want to see him start another game this season. He is beyond horrible! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I don't think the roster is the problem. We have talent all over the field. He has replaced our old over paid crap team with one with rookies, promise and talent.

The problems are mostly on offense.  The team can’t score.  Every season the same thing.  They can’t sustain drives.  They lose TOP.  The defense eventually gets tired.  Every time.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, undertow said:

Jets were never winning this game but Salah pulled a Gase and gave up.

That’s a problem.  There should be an imperative to keep hustling and trying to the very end of the game especially when all is lost.  Not doing so reflects on the HC, IMO.  I liked Saleh’s hiring but sadly have seen no difference in the culture of this team yet.  It expects to lose and that just can’t be tolerated regardless of the talent or the course of the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Guys were losing their individual battles all over the field.

• Upvote 1

It does not matter. The Jets still have no QB. They will be a dumpster fire until they find the guy. If it is Zach great. I personally am not confident about it at this point. Joe was not confident at all what he was seeing today. Double clutching on almost every throw. Let’s give White a start against Cleveland. It can not be any worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk