Week 1 - Other NFL Games

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

They attempted and successfully completed a 2 point conversion to take the lead, not tie. Their coaches showed more guys in that one play then ours showed all game.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah if they pull this game out Daboll accomplished more in one game than Saleh has in over a year.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah if they pull this game out Daboll accomplished more in one game than Saleh has in over a year.

Gonna be a fun day in ny media tomorrow.

If saleh is smart, keep his mouth shut and no slogans.

simply say we were soundly beat and it is on me.

nothing more

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Gonna be a fun day in ny media tomorrow.

If saleh is smart, keep his mouth shut and no slogans.

simply say we were soundly beat and it is on me.

nothing more

Yeah but I'm sure the Giants won because they have a more positive coach....Bobby needs to be less grumpy.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Didn’t Saleh also beat the Titans? Might want to hold on putting Daboll in canton after 1 game. 

It’s the way they did it.  Daboll played for the win with the two point conversion call.  That’s a winning mentality.  It could’ve gone wrong but the fact that he put his trust in his offense and took that chance is something I can’t see Saleh ever doing.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

McDaniel had a nice debut too. Daboll getting in Jones face and then going for two and our guy in running bleachers before getting taken behind the woodshed. Optics are brutal. 

National media is gonna eat this sh*t up and it’s gonna drive Woody nuts. Saleh needs to get it going next week or the drums are gonna get louder. 

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Didn’t Saleh also beat the Titans? Might want to hold on putting Daboll in canton after 1 game. 

Both of those wins were trap games where the jets were putting so much garbage on film the opponents took them too lightly.

Daboll got in jones face. He needs that. If jones cleans up the turnovers you can win with him. Saleh gave everyone ice cream and positive vibes 

• Upvote 1