Week 1 - Other NFL Games

Alot of Geno’s success here tonight is based off of smart play calling and play design. 

Hitting a lot of his first reads who are wide open by NFL standards  

Don’t get me wrong, he’s making the throws. But gotta give credit to the coaching staff and game planning too. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Alot of Geno’s success here tonight is based off of smart play calling and play design. 

Hitting a lot of his first reads who are wide open by NFL 

Don’t get me wrong, he’s making the throws. But gotta give credit to the coaching staff and game planning too. 

Something you can't really say about our CS

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Hitting a lot of his first reads who are wide open by NFL 

He has also done a really nice job of seeing and avoiding the rush.  He has made some plays out of messy pockets.

7 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

This broadcasters are idiots 

Geno started his first game in his first season which was opening day 

That was a fun game and a victory they pulled out of their @$$€$ thanks to a late hit penalty out of bounds that put us in FG range & lead to the GW Nick Folk FG. The crowd chanted Geno’s name as they thought they had found their FQB. 

2 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

That was a fun game and a victory they pulled out of their @$$€$ thanks to a late hit penalty out of bounds that put us in FG range & lead to the GW Nick Folk FG. The crowd chanted Geno’s name as they thought they had found their FQB. 

That shove by lavonte David was a clutch play by geno 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Geno balling like this is basically the darkest pits of hell.  It legitimately is turning me into a SOJF(or realist depending on who is asking).  

The last month of Jets fandom has shook me more than my previous 30 years combined.

It doesn't bother me. In fact, I hope the Seahawks beat the Broncos' asses. But also, I know Geno, so I expect him to lose this late in the game.