Does Bobby Positivity start Flacco again next week?

freestater

Flacco starts week 2?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Flacco starts week 2?

• Yes
    • No

of course he will start cause you guys arent be fair.

1. the OL is horrible. no QB could do anything today. at least not any Jet QB.

2. we should all thank god Zach didnt play today cause he would have got hurt if he got hit 14 times.

3. 3 fumbles? drops passses, Cager falling on the INT. these are not the QBs fault.

White, Streveler and Zach would have been just as bad if these things happened to them

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 6
  • WTF? 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, doitny said:

of course he will start cause you guys arent be fair.

1. the OL is horrible. no QB could do anything today. at least not any Jet QB.

2. we should all thank god Zach didnt play today cause he would have got hurt if he got hit 14 times.

3. 3 fumbles? drops passses, Cager falling on the INT. these are not the QBs fault.

White, Streveler and Zach would have been just as bad if these things happened to them

I agree for the most part but if you watched objectively you’d see that Flacco’s processing, movement and urgency is all geriatric. I by no means think White is a savior but maybe he can keep us afloat until Zach returns 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

5 minutes ago, BCJet said:

I despise Mike White, but Flacco could not possibly care less about the outcome of these games.  His body language after the play and on the sideline is atrocious and when the actual play is going on he just stands in the pocket.  I

I cannot see how this team could keep running him out there.   I would rather see Streveler throw 5 picks then see flacco just sailing balls all over the place without any care whatsoever.

Flacco wasn’t good but I’m seeing a lot of over exaggeration on Flacco’s play. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BCJet said:

I despise Mike White, but Flacco could not possibly care less about the outcome of these games.  His body language after the play and on the sideline is atrocious and when the actual play is going on he just stands in the pocket.  I

I cannot see how this team could keep running him out there.   I would rather see Streveler throw 5 picks then see flacco just sailing balls all over the place without any care whatsoever.

Intentional grounding, etc etc etc 

• Upvote 2