Participation trophy mentality…

k-met57

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Agree

his manifest it into reality with positive vibes things just doesn’t cut it. 

the punter and the kicker need to be cut tomorrow.  That can’t be the best we can do and there has to be consequences for that debacle 

Definitely the Punter.  Hands down worst in the league, and he’s STILL on the Roster.

• Upvote 1

Do you honestly think what the coach says to the media after the game means anything?

I don’t. But since none of the issues seem to be getting fixed, at some point you wonder if this is less a protecting-his-players thing and more a reflection of how the organization actually feels about an effort like today’s.
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pats were pretty damn terrible.  Belichick is now 0-4 against Tua Tagovailoa.  

Tua is supremely underrated. If any Jets QB put up the numbers he did his first 16 games in the league, the floor in here would be covered with goo.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I don’t. But since none of the issues seem to be getting fixed, at some point you wonder if this is less a protecting-his-players thing and more a reflection of how the organization actually feels about an effort like today’s.

I think they probably know that Joe Flacco and what they were able to cobble together for an offensive line ain’t it.  What’s the fix?

14 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Dolphins are legit and on paper have a much better team than the ravens right now. 

13 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Yes! it’s not the loss, it’s how you lose and how pathetic certain phases look. 

A team that won 4 games last year, lost their starting QB and two offensive tackles in preseason and then lost to a team that will compete for the playoffs, while putting together a not uninspiring defensive performance under the circumstances.

That’s what happened.  Everyone needs to calm their histrionics about how this was some historically bad moment.

The two biggest disappointments of the day were Joe Douglas still unable to put competent special teams on the field, and Tomlinson.

6 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

A team that won 4 games last year, lost their starting QB and two offensive tackles in preseason and then lost to a team that will compete for the playoffs, while putting together a not uninspiring defensive performance under the circumstances.

That’s what happened.  Everyone needs to calm their histrionics about how this was some historically bad moment.

The two biggest disappointments of the day were Joe Douglas still unable to put competent special teams on the field, and Tomlinson.

Give me a break!! It’s not just about the loss today. it’s how pathetic we’ve been for the last decade. I said before the season started that I didn’t care about wins and losses.  I just wanted to be competitive. And once again you could turn this game off in the third quarter. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Sean McDermott sleeps on the couch in his office and never leaves probably aging at 2x the rate he should be......our guy stays in shape

in all seriousness this bleacher run thing is strange. I’m sure there’s a treadmill inside with an incline.

Gotta say ...

Defense was Elite

OL played the worst game I have ever witnessed

Joe Flacco ... Not Good

Corey Davis ... Not Good

TEs ... missing

G Wilson ... want this guy to play more

LaFleur... pitiful play calling

Breece Hall = Perine II

Saleh ... Fail

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, undertow said:

It's NoT SaLEHS Fault THe O-Line Is baD

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

or Joe D's or the players... well, really, I've got a very long list of people's who fault it isn't that I don't have time to type it up so I'll just sum it up, No one is at fault. It is just some cosmic twist of fate that the best players, GM and coaches in the history of the league manage to suck this bad. 

• Haha 1