Thank God for Joe B

9 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I like Joe B. but do not agree with him about Joe Douglas. Also still think the jury is out on Saleh as a HC. Let’s see how this season unfolds. Plenty of examples when the first week did not indicate how good or bad a season will be.

You’re also the guy who thinks Tom Brady sucks at QBing, so there’s that.

• Haha 3

I like Joe and I dint have any issue starting White but the love affair with him is getting out of out.  Yes he had a great game against Cincy.  Bear in mind Cincy didn’t show up for that game but nonetheless it was a great game by him.  To be fair I’ve seen a lot of nobody QB’s have a real good game or two then do nothing the rest of their career.  As for Saleh I do agree.  I wanted him here too but he hadn’t shown anything as a head coach yet.  I’m not giving up on him because I’m tired of hiring and firing coaches evety other year but he needs to show much more this year 

• Upvote 1

So typical of Jets fans that they judge everything on game 1. There is absolutely no correlation between the 1st game results and the final outcome. 

I remember the Patriots lost to Bills 33-0 on opening day and people were dancing on their graves. The Pats won the Super Bowl that year.

As I said in previous posts we will find out about two people on the Jets this year: Saleh and Z Wilson. 

PS. I agree I would like to see Mike White given the reins, but Saleh made his decision and he will live with it

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Tiki’s argument is trash.

He points out that Brady figured it out at the NFL level, while simultaneously pointing out Mike White was drafted late and is what he is… not good.

I don’t care for Joe’s shtick, but his argument is viable. Mike White should get a long look. There’s no good reason for him not to. It truly reeks of politics within the org.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Cyberjet said:

So typical of Jets fans that they judge everything on game 1. There is absolutely no correlation between the 1st game results and the final outcome. 

I remember the Patriots lost to Bills 33-0 on opening day and people were dancing on their graves. The Pats won the Super Bowl that year.

As I said in previous posts we will find out about two people on the Jets this year: Saleh and Z Wilson. 

PS. I agree I would like to see Mike White given the reins, but Saleh made his decision and he will live with it

When the Jets win the Super Bowl at the end of this season, feel free to come back to this post and gloat.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jamesr said:

Most fans expect Jets to lose opening game.

Jets lose opening game.

All hell breaks loose.

I'm a long time Jets fan.  I expect them to lose every week.   Every week when the game starts up until they are down by more than 3 scores in the second half I believe they can win.   I want them to win.   This is why the Jets are worth billions of dollars.  The fan base is diseased.  A healthy fan base would have walked away decades ago.  

• Upvote 1

joe b had his 15 minutes of fame.  he's wrong because he's trying to judge what happened on sunday and apply it to the rest of the season.  on week 1 there were 16 winners and 16 losers.  heck the giaints won and the broncos lost.  the patsies got beat up by the doltfins.  okay it wasn't a pretty loss and the jets did not look they've improved over last season.  but that also ignores having to start some back ups and also having an oline that hasn't played much together.  these aren't excuses but facts.  now if the jets continue to come out the same way then it'll be time to sit up and take notice.  there are some really good players on this team now and they should refuse to lose.

21 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I'm a long time Jets fan.  I expect them to lose every week.   Every week when the game starts up until they are down by more than 3 scores in the second half I believe they can win.   I want them to win.   This is why the Jets are worth billions of dollars.  The fan base is diseased.  A healthy fan base would have walked away decades ago.  

Buffalo missed the playoffs for ~20 years and now are among the favorites to win it all.