Another receipt for Saleh: Peyton Manning

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

You know NFL football is back when the Jets are the national laughingstock of the league after week 1 ??

Speaking of laughing stocks. This QB for Denver looks pretty good and Seattle is rolling our Geno; you think the Jets are bad, we didn't trade away Wilson for Geno; Every team playing Seattle should sign IK Enemkpali for that one game :-)

6 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

No that’s the first or second time, didn’t come out his Junior year and recommended Gase. Eff Payton 

He also flirted with the Jets but then refused to put out leading directly to Tanny panic-signing Sanchez to one of the top 2 dumbest extensions in team history.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Icer said:

Peyton is right. makes no sense to throw the ball 60 times, especially given how well the defense was playing in the first half

“We’ve got a nice 2nd year all-around RB and just drafted a dude in the Top 40 who looks like Le’Veon circa 2016…let’s have 37 year old Joe Flacco throw the ball 60 times”

- Bob Saleh

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

“We’ve got a nice 2nd year all-around RB and just drafted a dude in the Top 40 who looks like Le’Veon circa 2016…let’s have 37 year old Joe Flacco throw the ball 60 times”

- Bob Saleh

“We only want guys who want to be here and Joe is happy to be anywhere!”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The taking receipts thing seems odd and out of character to me. It makes me wonder if Saleh is really feeling the heat already or if he knows something we don't about this team.

If nothing else it's good to hear more emotion from him.

Saleh has shown to be pretty decent at silly slogans; on the other hand, he hasnt shown much on coaching, has he?

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The taking receipts thing seems odd and out of character to me. It makes me wonder if Saleh is really feeling the heat already or if he knows something we don't about this team.

If nothing else it's good to hear more emotion from him.

I think he’s just frustrated like all of us. He sees the talent but things just haven’t all clicked.
And also annoyed by impatient fans that take out their 40 years of frustration on him as if he’s been here for more then 10. Just like they do with every coach. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, BloodGreen said:

I love Payton and respect his ability, but I think he is still butt hurt over the 2003 41-0 trouncing we gave him in the playoffs, as well as the 1 point playoff loss to the Jets in 2010.

Well **** Peyton twice then.... right in his gargantuan  ****ing forehead....

Thats right I said **** him in his big ****ing forehead. 

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, BloodGreen said:

I love Payton and respect his ability, but I think he is still butt hurt over the 2003 41-0 trouncing we gave him in the playoffs, as well as the 1 point playoff loss to the Jets in 2010.

Jets ended his career in Indy with a Playoff Loss in 2010 just like the whooping in 2002 and not guaranteeing him being the #1 overall pick in 1997.

Yeah……he holds a grudge ?

• Upvote 1