Kind of amazing how quickly this place turned on Saleh (merged)

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

But you thought lefleur was good last year. I don’t get it. The defense was coached beautifully yesterday. Surely the offense just had a bad day since again, you like lefleur 

That was the best flacco will ever play. These guys were crazy talking about flacco being great in camp 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

You didn’t think the defense was well coached yesterday? Wasn’t that the biggest question since you established that LaFleur was good last year? 

They played with energy. Which you would expect on an opener on 9/11 at home. They also had typical breakdowns in the secondary and made personel mistakes (Bryce Hall)

Lefluer was decent in the last 5 games because he dumbed down the offense. Which was smart since it sounds like from the whispers of the local beat, they barely practice. Prior to that though Lefluer was a joke as well.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

Just now, RSJ said:

They played with energy. Which you would expect on an opener on 9/11 at home. They also had typical breakdowns in the secondary and made personel mistakes (Bryce Hall)

Lefluer was decent in the last 5 games because he dumbed down the offense. Which was smart since it sounds like from the whispers of the local beat, they barely practice. Prior to that though Lefluer was a joke as well.

The defense was spectacular. Hall had perfect coverage on that TD. Flacco and Mann handed the ravens the ball deep in our own territory 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

the ravens were playing without their starting RBs and a third string LT. Every team has injuries. No more injury excuse for the Jets

10 hours ago, Bugg said:

Ravens were down to their 3rd LT. Everyone has injuries. The season started yesterday. Jets offense looked like they met in the parking lot. 

When you talk about all gas, no brakes, and your geriatric QB says the offense had no urgency, it's on you. 

Of course every team has injuries, but the Ravens didn't lose a starting OT, then the 10 million dollar rent-a-vet replacement OT and on their second-string quarterback. 

I'm walking away thinking Flacco should not start again, we need Duane Brown back before we play Wilson again and Joyner should be benched.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Well when he stops insulting the fan base for wanting "instant" success, like we havent been waiting for years. 

Well when he stops telling about the magical "flip" that will happen that never does.

Well when hes 4-14 as a HC and outscored by like 200 points. 

Well then the games not over by the end of the 3rd QTR.

Well when he can be semi transparent about injuries. 

I could go on, but the job looks to big for him. 

He's actually 3 and 14.

Middleton won us a game.last year

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

The defense was spectacular. Hall had perfect coverage on that TD. Flacco and Mann handed the ravens the ball deep in our own territory 

The defense is very talented and they played with passion. They weren’t spectacular. Hall shouldnt have been on the field that play. Joyner had multiple breakdowns. They played well but not spectacular and that Baltimore offense isn’t exactly KC.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

A guy that couldn’t crack the starting lineup in canada? 

He won the fücking Grey Cup you dolt!

he’s a Maple-Leafed champion of Canada!!

please stop posting to save yourself the embarrassment and the rest of us from being exposed to sheer - and possibly contagious- utter stupidity. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

This is just me, but I was never on the Saleh bandwagon just because he exists. We were, by most metrics, the worst D in the league last year. And in some categories by quite a bit. He's won 4/18 games. Also, and this is a personal thing, I don't think I'm necessarily 'old school' , but this rah rah positivity sh*t is exactly that. Total nonsense. If he were an employee anywhere else he'd be on a probation of some kind. Hope I'm wrong but all signs point to suck. 

I also think JD is doing some Jedi mind trick on some of yous but that's another thread. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

Honestly its the lame platitudes that leave a bad taste in my mouth....

All gas no brakes

PVO

60%

Taking receipts

Add that to seeming out of his depth on game day and I'm just not buying what he's selling ...

Bowles with some more personality and a shtick.

Winning cures all though.... I'll be right back with him if we're winning lame catchphrases and all.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1