Sign in to follow this  
Smizzy

Jets | Agent says Dwight very interested in Jets

Jets | Agent says Dwight very interested in Jets

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:33:31 -0800

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports agent Jack Bechta said free agent WR Tim Dwight (Patriots) is "very interested" in signing with the New York Jets. Despite that, Dwight continued on his free-agent tour

have we ever heard a agent say about recent team tour;

'My client isnt interested at all. The sushi was warm, the crappers had no paper and the secretary smelled like the shrimp boat was in town".

hey smizzy...dont you read before you post????????

these have been posted earlier today:p

This would be a good signing. We had a problem this year at punt returner and he could be good for us there. He would also be used for kick returns. If the price is right we should go and get him.

Dwight would bring us depth at the WR postion as well as a good PR (seeing as we don't have one). I'd love to bring him in.

He would be a great signing for you guys in all honesty. Decent WR that seems like every catch he makes is for a big gain. He's also a dangerous punt returner and could be a decent kick returner too. I'm still hoping the Patriots are able to keep him.

Dwight would bring us depth at the WR postion as well as a good PR (seeing as we don't have one). I'd love to bring him in.

I agree, would be a nice addition to the JETS

If I were Tim Dwight I'd be happy ANY team wanted to even discuss a contract with me. He is aged and not something I'd really see fitting this team. Pass.

If I were Tim Dwight I'd be happy ANY team wanted to even discuss a contract with me. He is aged and not something I'd really see fitting this team. Pass.

He's 30, that's not really aged. He still has ridiculous wheels. That's fine if the Jets don't want him, I would be ecstatic to see him back in a Patriots uniform.

there's two reasons i like this move, if it happens... J_Miller is a sick CB and he can't play every down on defense and then return kicks _and_ punts, it's not gonna happen. Towards the end of the year he got overworked.

He's better at kickoffs than punts but again it should be a special occasion type of deal not every rep in the regular season.

the other reason is that as alk points out Tim Dwight still at 30 has ridiculous wheels. He's kinda useless as a WR but a great PR option.

the other reason is that as alk points out Tim Dwight still at 30 has ridiculous wheels. He's kinda useless as a WR but a great PR option.

I disagree that he's useless at WR. He's not an every down receiver but he's a very deadly weapon in the passing game. It seemed like any time he touched the ball (which wasn't often) it was a backbreaking play. You can see that by his 17.5 yd. receiving average and 3 tds.

I disagree that he's useless at WR. He's not an every down receiver but he's a very deadly weapon in the passing game. It seemed like any time he touched the ball (which wasn't often) it was a backbreaking play. You can see that by his 17.5 yd. receiving average and 3 tds.

I agree with Husker.

Dwight made some really big plays last year and did a great job getting open in the deep seam.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the guy did not fumble one punt last year.

Hope he ends up back with the Pats.