Wilson better....

AL047

After this week's game I don't care anymore but Zack Wilson better be studying film and throwing the ball at least until he returns from his injury!!!! IMO, he shouldn't be sitting in a suite at all!!! He should be on the sidelines holding the clipboard at least and watching the game.

What I saw Sunday was an embarrassment by Joe Flacco and the offense!!!! Saleh should of pulled Flacco and put White in the third quarter of the game. The other thing that pissed me off was the turnovers they committed during the game and the dumb mistakes. 

1) That offensive line better get their act together because whoever is QBing will be killed!!!!

2) Hold on to the ball!!!!

3) Use your other TEs and WRs in the game.

Its very obvious the Joe Flacco is a band aid because he can't move like he use to and he is temporary answer until Wilson comes back.

But Wilson better be watching film and doing some type of practice throwing to this teammates because if he comes back and we see the same as last year with him making bad throws and turnovers. Then the Jets have to go back to the drawing board and look for a new QB!!!!

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Zack Wilson better...be the guy...or we are looking a potential reset at GM - HC - QB Year 2 into a 5 Year lease.

There's almost no chance of this.  I feel confident that JD and Saleh are almost certainly coming back next year even though I'd happily fire Saleh (and JD too, if that's what it took) if Sean Payton was an option.

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There's almost no chance of this.  I feel confident that JD and Saleh are almost certainly coming back next year even though I'd happily fire Saleh (and JD too, if that's what it took) if Sean Payton was an option.

I'd love if we could hired Payton, but with Dallas going down in flames it is almost a certainty he winds up with the Cowboys.

The Cowboys who will also probably be in decent drafting position to draft a QB if they were off the Dak train.

Let's see how the team and Zack looks like when he returns from injury and finishes out the season.

If we're picking top 5 + Zack stinks I think they're all gone...Sean Payton coming here or not.

I understand everyone is frustrated with the way week 1 went, I am too.  But you're talking about a guy who flew all over the country to work with his teammates in the offseason.  Saleh said he watches TOO much film at times. He is apparently throwing to receivers this week.

Zach may not work out, I hope he does, but it won't be because he isn't putting in the effort to prepare. So yes, I'm sure he is watching film and working with teammates.  I don't think that is even in question.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AL047 said:

After this week's game I don't care anymore but Zack Wilson better be studying film and throwing the ball at least until he returns from his injury!!!! IMO, he shouldn't be sitting in a suite at all!!! He should be on the sidelines holding the clipboard at least and watching the game.

What I saw Sunday was an embarrassment by Joe Flacco and the offense!!!! Saleh should of pulled Flacco and put White in the third quarter of the game. The other thing that pissed me off was the turnovers they committed during the game and the dumb mistakes. 

1) That offensive line better get their act together because whoever is QBing will be killed!!!!

Its very obvious the Joe Flacco is a band aid because he can't move like he use to and he is temporary answer until Wilson comes back.

But Wilson better be watching film and doing some type of practice throwing to this teammates because if he comes back and we see the same as last year with him making bad throws and turnovers. Then the Jets have to go back to the drawing board and look for a new QB!!!!

I think there is a great benefit to watching the game from upstairs.  Not if he is drinking beers with bros, but if he is upstairs paying attention you can see the whole field much better.  That is why LaFleur calls the games from up there.  It is also why Sather watched the Ranger games from the eyebrow.  You get a perspective that you don't get from the field and can see the play develop.  Hopefully, he will be good and durable enough that this is a rare opportunity.

3 hours ago, AL047 said:

Do you know for a fact that he wasn’t watching the game with a clipboard and headset in the suite? Every indication points to him doing the mental work. Whether he can take that and produce on the field still remains to be seen, but just because he’s not doing what YOU want him to do doesn’t mean he’s not doing all he can. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AL047 said:

Why are you implying he's not?

And I'm assuming any throwing he does will be aligned with what the doctors cleared for him. If he's cleared to practice, even limited, he will be. There's nothing that he's shown so far that would suggest he would not be prepping for his next start.

That being said, he may just not be great... 

EDIT: Just read the thread, and it appears that about 7 other posters had already asked the questions I've just asked. Feel free to disregard (or copy / paste your answers to my post).

Edited by xJayce
Calling out that my post is really redundant.