Starting Flacco again is Cowardly

Dcat

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

doesn't matter.  There is no point, no value, no future progress in starting Flacco. It's a coward's move.  Stubborness and cowardice are just oozing out of Saleh at the moment.

They have a better shot at winning with Flacco than White at QB.

It's Brett Ratliff all over again.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It is going to be Flaccid.  But he is going to get a quick hook for White if he struggles early.

I agree, I would start White though.  Flaccid stinks.

I could see this if the offense is struggling in a similar way. If he lets it play out all game like that w/Geriatric Joe I'm going to lose it.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It is going to be Flaccid.  But he is going to get a quick hook for White if he struggles early.

Wrong again

BS literally said on Michael Kay yesterday he wouldn’t ever do an “in-game benching” thing

Flacco would need to be carted off for MW to set foot on that field

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, football guy said:

When Zach does come back, they can "reopen" the offense to attack downfield more consistently. Under then, they need to keep it short and quick with the occasional deep concepts off play-action

“Reopen” the offense for longer developing plays for a skittish, indecisive QB who struggles with pocket movement and awareness?

There’s a better chance of him getting sandwiched between 300 LB linemen as he tries to over-extend plays.

The jets are the most conservative team in the NFL. They are content with mediocracy. 

When the league turned to a pass game we kept it run, when teams stopped doing the wildcat, we did it every play.

I don't know if it's just the coaching staff or the whole org, but we need to start following the trend, taking more risks. Would it hurt to go for it on 4 and 1 when your a basement team? Does it hurt to take risks when your last place and laughing stock of the NFL?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you’re wondering how Bob’s week is going, Greenberg is currently clowning Saleh for this on his national show

starting to think he might actually be gone by Black Monday  

Woody and sleepy Joe don’t want to do it, but the incessant mocking in the press will be too overwhelming by then

Maybe somebody will fly a plane with a “fire Saleh” banner over the practice field before then 

• Haha 1