OT - Bring Back Visible Rep.

9 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Not sure why this went away but always enjoyed seeing which board members had been here since the beginning with 100k plus rep (a few with 200K plus) and being able to see which brand new people with horrible takes  had single digit/ neg rep.

Helped tell the elder statesman from the mid level vets from the brand new baby fawns.

And bring back the profile blurb!

image.thumb.png.003b402f4445b021c9a0024852d13dc7.png

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Not sure why this went away but always enjoyed seeing which board members had been here since the beginning with 100k plus rep (a few with 200K plus) and being able to see which brand new people with horrible takes  had single digit/ neg rep.

Helped tell the elder statesman from the mid level vets from the brand new baby fawns.

I think you can click on their name to see it. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I think you can click on their name to see it. 

Yeah you can, I specifically mean on the banner next to their name... for the sake of ease and visibility ... and so I don't have to estalk to see it.

And so I can swing mid sized **** with my 1/100th of your 200,000+ rep ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Rep is meaningless. There used to be an old scale (rep from someone with more rep gave you more rep) now it’s 1 click, 1 point. The inner circle rep bombed each other years ago and are parked in their top sports forever. 

11 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Doesn’t how many posts they’ve made do the same thing?  

1 hour ago, slats said:

Most of this stuff is out of the admins’ hands. When new versions of the software come out, they add some things and remove others. I miss rep comments. That was fun. 

Rep comments?  What is (was) that?  Someone could downvote you and you could reply back to that comment?  

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Rep comments?  What is (was) that?  Someone could downvote you and you could reply back to that comment?  

Rep comments were like you can say "downvote- you're an idiot"  or "you misspelled their" or "Bill Parcells is a fat ******* carpetbagger" etc.  I think it was visible on your profile.  Reason for editing used to be visible too, so mine would always say something like "I misspelled their" or "forgot the 'is a scumbag'" or "Okay, Clyde Gates isn't good, but he is still better than Jordan White, Patrick Turner and the rotting corpse of Dwayne Jarrett"