Francesa hearing “rumblings” Woody Johnson might sell the team.

T0mShane

13 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Why would he do that? Owning a team is the closest thing to legally printing money. Even the worst team in the worst market makes good bank. Revenue sharing covers all the bills and then some.

As for the Saleh comment; great a big mouth who makes money shocking people and a twice fired disgruntled FO guy who twice failed and couldn't build a team with depth and the draft thinks Saleh is doomed - Super Bowl here we come.

Exactly what he said.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

The concession stands might look a tad different if he did buy the team, and there'd be a lot less fighting in the upper deck. Would make for a mellower experience as a whole. 

I can't wait for the themed merchandise available for delivery: Jet Spliffs, Jet Edibles, etc. Count me in.

It would be a hell of a ride - wouldn't it?

The owner's meetings would be priceless - 31 guys in 25 year old Brooks Brothers suits and Elon in a T shirt knowing he is smarter than all of them.

• Upvote 1

The timing of this is hilarious for me. Yesterday I was hired as a videographer by a local foundation for an event at Gillette Stadium honoring the “street workers” who work with kids to keep them out of trouble. A guest speaker? The original ‘Freeway’ Rick Ross, who founded one of the largest cocaine empires ever out of LA but now is a considered an entrepreneur and someone who frequently works with the youth. I had asked him who his favorite team was and his response was “I ain’t bought them yet”. I laughed and told him to please buy the Jets and save the franchise and he jokingly said “I’m working on it”. I highly doubt the guy is a billionaire selling self help books lol but if he could run our team as efficiently as he ran his drug empire I’d be all for it.

Oh and another guest speaker was Pats safety Kyle Dugger, I got a chance to meet him and the only thing I said to him was “if you hurt my guy Zach we’re gonna have problems” he laughed and said it was part of the game ?.. bountygate part 2? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Interesting stuff because Francesa hobnobs with the extremely monied class. 35 minute mark.

Bonus: Him and Tannenbaum think Saleh is on a doomed path.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-mike-francesa-podcast/id1615588712?i=1000579467398

Ok lets take this to another level .... What Idiot is going to buy this team 

• Upvote 1