Wilson at practice warming up

kevinc855

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Honestly, do you believe any of this?  Or is it just fun to say...

So, last year they didn't play The Great Mike White because they thought he was too good?

This year, they're not playing Zach Wilson because they don't think he's good enough?

Honesty, is that your story?  Or is it just fun to write and you're going with it?

I won’t be drawn into a game of semantics with anyone who believes BYU is the best player on the NYJ :P 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

the jets continue to look like ass. if he can practice...and he has almost 2 weeks to do so, he should play. this is some ben simmons bullsh*t...its not football.

Lol at comparing this to Ben Simmons.  Some of you have lost your mind.  

He had freakin surgery LESS than a month ago.  He's already back at Practice and looks like he's trying to play next week.

It's literally the opposite of ben Simmons.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol at comparing this to Ben Simmons.  Some of you have lost your mind.  

He had freakin surgery LESS than a month ago.  He's already back at Practice and looks like he's trying to play next week.

It's literally the opposite of ben Simmons.  

you literally just made this up

He's already back at Practice and looks like he's trying to play next week.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Josh Allen was asked yesterday if his scrambling against the Rams in a blowout where Aaron Donald and company were actively trying to rip his legs off was “necessary” and Allen replied, “It’s not necessary, but it’s football.” Meanwhile, for the second year in a row, our coaching staff is delaying the return of our Twinkie-soft Mouseketeer twink QB until we get to an opponent that might not tackle him too hard. Pathetic. 

From the fanbase that was critical of ZW running for a first down. Lol, pathetic

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

From the fanbase that was critical of ZW running for a first down. Lol, pathetic

I was critical of Zach Wilson for putting himself at risk in a meaningless game then, and now I am doubling down. He was an idiot for trying to extend a broken play. You don't pull that nonsense in pre-season. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

So he's practicing to NOT play..... gotcha

1. plays don't choose when to practice

2. i have no doubt he wants to play, he prob wanted to play last week

3. you made up that he is trying to play, because for all we know he was told he isn't playing until week 4

• WTF? 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:33 PM, Sweetjoe said:

They probably don't want him to get killed behind that horrendous O-line.  

Having said that, I think the OL will play better in couple weeks as a unit.  Remember we've got two new players starting including a rookie, and AVT was moved to the right side.  Zach probably was physically healthy enough to play past week but the CS is giving him sometime for OL to gel is my guess.

So whats up with Duane Brown? Is he hangin with Becton at IHOP? Will he be back  by opening day 2023? 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

How do you maintain the energy to jump into “The Jets’ handling of Zach’s “injury” has been flawless” so soon after “The Jets’ handling of Becton’s “injury” has been flawless”? Ginko Biloba? Red Bulls? 

How did you find anything in my post that dealt with the Jets handling of Zach’s injury?  

9 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I was critical of Zach Wilson for putting himself at risk in a meaningless game then, and now I am doubling down. He was an idiot for trying to extend a broken play. You don't pull that nonsense in pre-season. 

Competitive juices and an open field say otherwise.  
Now if he extended a play and ran into defenders and was injured, yes.  But he ran into nothing, he had a non contact injury.  It made no sense to run out of bounds as if he was afraid of an open running lane.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Competitive juices and an open field say otherwise.  
Now if he extended a play and ran into defenders and was injured, yes.  But he ran into nothing, he had a non contact injury.  It made no sense to run out of bounds as if he was afraid of an open running lane.  

Yup, the idea that an nfl player should avoid running in anticipation of a non contact injury is moronic 

• Upvote 3