Jamal Adams out for the season

Sarge4Tide

Seatlle's defense noticeably stiffened when he left. Still, sorry to hear about that for any player.

In terms of Geno, heard Carroll on MTC yesterday and he is so high on Geno that I don't think they view him as an interim guy. Says he always has a fantastic attitude and work ethic. "Not the same player he was 8 years ago, but played behind Russ for 4 years so no one knows it"

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Seatlle's defense noticeably stiffened when he left. Still, sorry to hear about that for any player.

In terms of Geno, heard Carroll on MTC yesterday and he is so high on Geno that I don't think they view him as an interim guy. Says he always has a fantastic attitude and work ethic. "Not the same player he was 8 years ago, but played behind Russ for 4 years so no one knows it"

Good for Geno hanging on to a career that seemed doomed from the start. I still expect a few games in teams will figure him out and he'll make the same egregious mental mistakes. 

One thing I know for sure is if Geno hangs on to the starting job, Seattle will be an opening or prime time game for the Jets as soon as the schedule permits.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

I am not saying I root for him to get hurt, as I don't. I don't care about him at all. However, I see nothing wrong with rooting for a big mouth nozzle to get hurt.

1. Party is:

(a) a dickhead

(i) seen celebrating his trade from the team with a fanbase that adored him

(b) a big mouth

(i) calls self "best in the NATION"

(c) found underneath tables as friends are doing work

2. Effective: After having secured financial freedom regardless of league status moving forward. Injury will not lead to lifelong mental anguish.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Sorry to hear that, hate to see it even for him

What a disappointment. I am going to miss the  dozen or so new Jamal Adams horrible play videos we get every season. Hope he recovers soon. Those videos could cheer anyone up on a rainy day