Jamal Adams out for the season

Sarge4Tide

2 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

Good for Geno hanging on to a career that seemed doomed from the start. I still expect a few games in teams will figure him out and he'll make the same egregious mental mistakes. 

One thing I know for sure is if Geno hangs on to the starting job, Seattle will be an opening or prime time game for the Jets as soon as the schedule permits.

I don't in the end think Carroll will ne right but it was interesting how totally he us in on Geno.

Jamal Adam’s made out well despite the injuries.  He got paid!  His dad missed out on making anything in NFL due to injury (and lower salaries at the time)

Jamal is set for life based on his rookie and second contract.  I am sure he’s frustrated with not playing but he’s probably also thinking “Life is good”

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If you want some schadenfreude but don’t want to sh*t on an injury, check out the Seahawks message boards bros all turning on each other over Jamal Adams. Like a bunch of Larz’s all crying in their soup

https://www.seahawks.net/threads/jamal-adams-likely-out-for-season.181414/

There was this thread on there sometime before the draft started by an obvious jets fan troll where the OP was asking what they should do with their first round pick LMAO

• Haha 2