*** Thursday night Football ***

Beerfish

1 minute ago, fullblast said:

First time that I've ever seen a broadcast NOT go to commercial for the 2 minute warning. Kudos,  Amazon.

Then again for what i'm paying for prime...

My bookie has a new thing (to me, anyway) where there's live betting but only shows up during commercials. Still has regular live betting. Wanted to see what it looked like and then it didn't go to commercial at 2:00, lol. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Solid game on the road by a rock solid QB, without his WR1, supported by a dogsh*t coaching staff, and complete with a Willis Reed-esque moment, yet some Jets fans are still gonna be like "Yah but Zach's ceiling"

What does Herbert have to do with Wilson? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now do every other game he's played to date

Follow me here. He’s good but he’s inconsistent in ways you don’t see in premier QBs. He’s young and a bit overrated because he makes super pretty plays. 

He’s closer to Derek Carr or Dak Prescott than Mahomes right now. I’d rather have him as our QB but his narratives exceed his performances for now.

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Follow me here. He’s good but he’s inconsistent in ways you don’t see in premier QBs. He’s young and a bit overrated because he makes super pretty plays. 

He’s closer to Derek Carr or Dak Prescott than Mahomes right now. I’d rather have him as our QB but his narratives exceed his performances for now.

He’s considerably better than dak or carr, imo

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Solid game on the road by a rock solid QB, without his WR1, supported by a dogsh*t coaching staff, and complete with a Willis Reed-esque moment, yet some Jets fans are still gonna be like "Yah but Zach's ceiling"

What does tonight's game have to do with Wilson? Nothing. Your statement is purely and unnecessarily gratuitous.  

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cmon.  You’ve been posting here long enough to know any discussion of another QB ALWAYS comes back to the Jets QB.  The guy who made the “Herbert is overrated” post has been one of Wilson’s biggest supporters.  So….

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

41 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cmon.  You’ve been posting here long enough to know any discussion of another QB ALWAYS comes back to the Jets QB.  The guy who made the “Herbert is overrated” post has been one of Wilson’s biggest supporters.  So….

Anyone who wants to make the case for our QB would be well-served to call Herbert god incarnate. 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I just want a Herbert 

You are a fan of the team that drafted Jamal Adams while playing Josh McCown at QB and passed on Deshawn Watson and Mahommes.

Then, with a few junk wins drafted 10 in 2020 and couldn't draft Herbert. So... we drafted Becton.

Get the idea...  we draft like SHlT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Our front office is amongst the most abysmal in all of sports.

I am tired of hearing how good JD is.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1