*** Thursday night Football ***

Beerfish

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I only keep track of the wrong takes, sorry!  

Well, then you can remind me that I chose Jaden Tolbert over Zander Horvath in the 16th round of my keeper league draft… despite having Horvath at the top of my queue and obvious conviction about him as a prospect. ?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Well, then you can remind me that I chose Jaden Tolbert over Zander Horvath in the 16th round of my keeper league draft… despite having Horvath at the top of my queue and obvious conviction about him as a prospect. ?

There are no bad picks in the 16th round of drafts.  Tolbert was a worthy dart throw.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

While we're talking about correct takes, my # 1 choice at 6 overall in 2017 was Mike Williams (Watson was my # 2 choice).

But does anyone remember that?  Nooooo of course not, because I loudly called Josh Allen a RB for 2 years.

In all fairness, I only remember the Josh Allen comments because you keep bringing it up.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I hope Zach is watching this game and the way that Herbert and Mahomes, despite being plus athletes with incredible arm strength, still play the game under control at all times, take the short stuff when it’s there, and don’t try to score a touchdown on every play, and then I hope Zach realizes he doesn’t do any of that and retires immediately. 

Again...Almost had me until the last sentence!  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I hope Zach is watching this game and the way that Herbert and Mahomes, despite being plus athletes with incredible arm strength, still play the game under control at all times, take the short stuff when it’s there, and don’t try to score a touchdown on every play, and then I hope Zach realizes he doesn’t do any of that and retires immediately. 

Never change T0m... Never change...

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rtnelson said:

I need Mike Williams to do more than 3pts in fantasy.  Last week his essential non existence nearly cost me my week.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have him too.  He tends to be a bit of a boom/bust guy.  With no Keenan and a probable shootout tonight, I like this to be a "boom" week for him.  

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

He is one of my props for anytime td scorer

MIKE MOTHA F**KIN WILLIAMS WOOOOOOO

• Upvote 1