I Give Robert Saleh Mad Props ..

Dunnie

4 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If I believed Saleh actually knew what he was doing and that this team would be a winner at some point, I'd gladly stomach "productive losses" or whatever and the nonstop slogan BS.

The problem is I don't think he has a clue.

He's a 1st time HC trying to figure stuff out, yet he's talking big and acting like he can deliver on Championship guarantees just because he was with Kyle Shanahan in SF when they made an unexpected SB run.

I kind of agree, especially when he says "Wilson might play next week," and then tells the media it is a four week injury. I like positive attitude but you cannot allow players to make mistake after mistake and not address it. Not seeing that so much in game one but let's see if things get better from here.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3

10 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Week 8.. this is where we are.. half a season without wins before we even think about putting the coach on the hot seat

I think we maybe win 1 game by week 4 but he is trying to win with a backup QB so he deserves to be judged  on his starters. If we have another 4 or 5 weeks of losing after Zach returns, yeah, it's  time. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

You know what makes me feel positive vibes only? When the W column digit goes up by one and the L column digit stays the same. 

I'd be happy with 3 ticks ups in the W and 1 in the L.  But, yeah no ticks in the L is better.  ?

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

For tripling down on his T-Shirt slogan approach in his presser the day after the loss.  Nads of steel. Was blown away he brought it up... lol. That's conviction baby !

213cc6ee58c240a6b134bcb769662005.jpg?w=1

nads of steel would be when he shows a prepared team to win this Sunday and every Sunday, despite the ridicule he brought upon himself

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, peebag said:

I have no problem keeping him and Joe Douglas through their full contracts, as long as each year shows some kind of improvement.

But that's just me.  Unfortunately this fanbase has the patience of a two year old.

Fans of a organization who hasn’t won a SB since 1969 have the patience of 2 years olds…. 

So blind optimism for a staff that has a losing record is the best policy I guess 

I also have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn if you like 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, peebag said:

Unfortunately this fanbase has the patience of a two year old.

There are Jets Fans who blame the team when they do poorly.

And there are Jets Fans who blame other Jets Fans when the team plays poorly.

P.S. If you know any 2-year olds who'd wait 50 years for something they desperately want, let me know, that kid has potential!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Warfish said:

There are Jets Fans who blame the team when they do poorly.

And there are Jets Fans who blame other Jets Fans when the team plays poorly.

P.S. If you know any 2-year olds who'd wait 50 years for something they desperately want, let me know, that kid has potential!

I'm not blaming anyone.  It's just what it is, an angry, self feeding cycle.

32 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Fans of a organization who hasn’t won a SB since 1969 have the patience of 2 years olds…. 

So blind optimism for a staff that has a losing record is the best policy I guess 

I also have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn if you like 

No, I'm not blaming anyone, just stating facts.  Perhaps it's the media that feeds upon it, I don't know.

But nothing has worked in the past 11 years so instead of doing the same thing over and over, let's break the cycle.  Give the current regime a chance.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

This reminds me of the early 2010s, when we’d get mollywhopped by a fourth-rate Dolphins team and then Rex would come out on Monday and say “I’ll tell ya one thing: in this building, we know we’re the best, and if anyone disagrees, you can meet me out behind the facility for an ass-kicking” and all the halfwits on here would be like “lmao REX flexing on the haters again, he’s gonna make Womanish Meh-turd eat his words when we come back and get a W this week!” and then we’d go out and lose 23-6 to like the Jaguars or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3