Jets Call Up OL Grant Hermanns and TE Kenny Yeboah

jetsrule128

6 minutes ago, BCJet said:

So we are going to have Yeboah and Cager active over Ruckert?  I really find that hard to believe when we need as much blocking as possible against the Cleveland front 4.  

Yeah pretty disappointed about that. I keep harping on it but our tes are pathetic blockers. Ruckert actually looked good in preseason against backups and I think he’d be decent in a real game. 

20 minutes ago, BCJet said:

So we are going to have Yeboah and Cager active over Ruckert?  I really find that hard to believe when we need as much blocking as possible against the Cleveland front 4.  

not following why that means Ruckert wont be used.  With Browns they gonna need a lot of TE to help pass protection and establish a run game and may need all 4 TE through course of the game (assume CJ will be inactive)

BEREA − The Browns have elevated defensive tackle Roderick Perry II and linebacker Jordan Kunaszyk from the practice squad to the gameday roster for Sunday's home opener against the New York Jets.

Perry's elevation may be a signal that rookie Perrion Winfrey will not be available for the game. Coach Kevin Stefanski said Winfrey missed Friday's practice for undisclosed team disciplinary reasons, and declined to answer if he would play Sunday.

7 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I think I hate Lafleur

This every player needs to know evey position before his gatekeeping ass lets them on the field is asinine .... meanwhile were bringing Yeboah and Cager into the game 

Put Garret Wilson on the field 90% of the time and stfu Lafleur 

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Why the **** do we need yeboah? Cager Conklin and Ouzama ain’t enough? Ouzama didn’t even have a target last week 

1 hour ago, UnknownJetFan said:

But, Ruckert needs to know the TE/FB/HB and X/Y/Z WR positions before he can play in this O. 

Behind the scenes Footage of Mikey LaFleur prepping for his presser explaining why he’s giving Garrett Wilson the mims treatment: 

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I think I hate Lafleur

This every player needs to know evey position before his gatekeeping ass lets them on the field is asinine .... meanwhile were bringing Yeboah and Cager into the game 

dude could have had a monster game if the QB was able to get him the ball. Several missed opportunities.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

I think I hate Lafleur

Seems to me our HC/OC/DC want to prove their system more than they want to win any current game.  I can't be right, can I?  At least the DC got it right last week.  So, one out of three ain't bad, right?      

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

Seems to me our HC/OC/DC want to prove their system more than they want to win any current game.  I can't be right, can I?  At least the DC got it right last week.  So, one out of three ain't bad, right?      

That might also be luck...I'm not a huge fan of the D-line rotation either our best players were also only on the field 60 percent and at times none of them at all.