<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Would ahve saved a ot of clock if they took a timeout there. Saleh has zero strategic sense.

Did the front 7 get together and decide to simply walk right into the Cleveland OL every passing down? not a stunt, not an overlaod, not a pass rush. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s just not realistic to be 3 starters deep at each OT spot. I agree it’s bad, but we’re at third string. It’s gonna be bad.

I agree.  Injuries certainly have played a part but I feel Douglas should have gotten one more for insurance 

Would ahve saved a ot of clock if they took a timeout there. Saleh has zero strategic sense.

Did the front 7 get together and decide to simply walk right into the Cleveland OL every passing down? not a stunt, not an overlaod, not a pass rush. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s just not realistic to be 3 starters deep at each OT spot. I agree it’s bad, but we’re at third string. It’s gonna be bad.

That's a cop-out though.  Becton is a failure on JD's part, and he did nothing about it.

Later repeating the past idiocy of signing an over-the-hill, semi-retired player last minute and it not working out, isn't an excuse for him, it's a further example of his incompetence.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

may have to re-look at this but on the strip sack by Garrett, Max Mitchel was riding him to the outside Flacco never stepped up, held the ball like a god damn loaf of bread, and got stripped. Sad thing was this was right in Flaccos face all he had to do was step up and release instead we get the Fcuking Tree who stands there and gets stripped. ******* guy is terrible. Funny they didn't trust him on a 4th and 1 but they trusted Mann to throw a 10 yard out  . Un ******* real

It was Clowney but you’re right….Mitchell rode him outside and deep, Clowney reached across as he was going by to smack the ball out.  Flacco needs to see that and take a short hop step,up. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Dont understand the non timeout there.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wanted two for this drive.  It’s probably not the book move, but with only 2 left and starting in your own territory, you have a greater shot of the FG I’d think.