<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is not a team trying to win football games.

JD and RS telegraphed that shot in the post season wrap up presser last year.  

This year their goals are “improvement” and to “compete in the division games” iirc.  They are methodical and apparently all in on that plan.  

Next season they basically gave themselves a playoff mandate.  They need a big step this season to be ready for that.  

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Unless he can start winning games, this is going to turn into another embarrassing Jet meme.

I’m starting to doubt Saleh, but this is part is silly.  The dude is working out before a game to stay in shape when it’s pretty clear that he keeps himself healthy.  There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be upset with him; this is not one of them.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I’m starting to doubt Saleh, but this is part of the it is silly.  The dude is working out before a game to stay in shape when it’s pretty clear that he keeps himself healthy.  There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be upset with him, this is not one of them.

I'm not upset with him for running the stairs.  I'm just saying that, if we keep losing, it's going to turn into an embarrassing meme.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

My wife, a big fan of Ann-Margret from Bye Bye Birdie days,  first noticed the resemblance a few week's ago.  I had no idea who she was.  Samantha, not my wife.

I had seen her but did not make the connection until you mentioned it.

got anyone else that looks like Raquel?

might as well get excited about something

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm not upset with him for running the stairs.  I'm just saying that, if we keep losing, it's going to turn into an embarrassing meme (which I think it will).

Which, in and of itself, is ridiculous.  That’s all I’m saying.

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

He's practicing.

This injury does not usually take this long to recover.

NFL players, including QBs, have played depsite this injury. 

He does want to play.  Badly.  The team is being overly cautious.  I think it’s stupid, but it is what it is.

• Upvote 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

Let me add the request into my computer.  I need to key punch a bunch of cards so might take a while. 

Many won’t get that but I remember those days well.

I started working for a company in the mail room and one of the jobs was to load wooden boxes with cards in their order into large transport carts and put them on a truck.

I flip the transport one morning after coming into work directly from the club.

the truck driver bailed me out by saying he would tell them he had to swerve to miss a car on the highway.

• Haha 1