<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, jetspenguin said:

Some of these posts hahaha

We are definitely in this game with a chance to win in the 4th quarter and people are griping about the coach.

Hahahaha

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

A good coach would have this game 21-7 Jets right now. 

Stop it. 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Blatant hold on Jermaine Johnson at the point of attack on the TD. No call.

Dude was holding outside both shoulder pads. How do they miss it?

The Browns having some success rushing. Half this board seems surprised?? Jets are already doing a much better job than Carolina did last week and Carolina was supposed to have a pretty good defense.

3C5AB2E3-4C43-4248-9DA4-3CC2EDC0EDC3.thumb.jpeg.dedf1337f448f99758e786e3cb85d8cd.jpeg

0C281A52-59CC-4FD0-9A9A-78BDE9F2472D.thumb.jpeg.b40eefd6272879978fb61cb1083ba8e3.jpeg

You guys. lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetspenguin said:

Some of these posts hahaha

We are definitely in this game with a chance to win in the 4th quarter and people are griping about the coach.

Hahahaha

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

Look I’m mr.positivity around here but it’s very fair to be critical of Saleh.  He hasn’t shown much since being hired.  In fact the fact punt was the first time he   Showed something 

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I am confused; are the jets bad and Saleh is lost, or are we getting beat by the officials? 

We have some severe gaps on the D, but with the DL we have and adding JJ and Clemmons we should be getting pressure and a lot of it.

Well… draw your own conclusions.  Browns have not been called for holding all day and I’ve seen a few instances of it on tv.  But I’ve also seen four phantom calls on the Jets:  out if bounds catch, holding and 2 man diwnfiekd calls.