<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Counter to the counterpoint. The browns are playing as well as they possibly can with the help of officials  against the team starting 64 year old Joe Flacco with a bunch of rookies.

they should be winning by three touchdowns in the dawg pound. 

Counter-counter-counterpoint: they’re losing by two TDs and the Browns third team QB just clinched the game for them

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Flacco didn’t cost us the game.  The defense killed us.  As much as I love Wilson his brutal drop was the dagger 

I understand all of it

Bur when your defense gives up 30, you need to score 31

Flacco is incapable 

He also missed that 3rd down throw to Davis

I don’t want to hear any excuses  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Let

me guess

Flacco the “no doubt” starter vs Cincy

Can’t make this up 

Wait! You are blaming Flacco? He’s spent and sucks but he threw a pass that would have extended the drive. Well you are making something up because obviously you aren’t paying attention to the game 

Good game fellas. Hard to win with zero pass rush and the refs making bad calls. GW looks great (had a bad drop but otherwise great game). Breece looks great. MC played great. Sauce had a great game (bad blown play early- not sure whose fault it was). Young core showing up. Flacco didn't lose us the game, but I think he has shown time and time and again that he isn't good enough to win us the games. He missed some key throws throughout the game. Some high throws putting WRs in bad positions. Zach may not be perfect, but I do believe he will be able to make plays to win when it matters. 

• Upvote 1