<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Glad to see that Ruckert getting his chance this week; if we are going to go with Flacco (i.e. lose), might as well get rookies some playing time. I can also see why Mims wanted out - there needs to be 2 WRs hurt for him to get playing time; I get his strength is the deep ball and you can't go deep with Flacco and no time to throw, but I don't get the Smith over Mims love.

7 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

There dismantling of Bryce Hall is complete..he went from possible day 2 draft pick in trade to day 3 or soon cut..

Great job Saleh in developing young CB.

I have an old  close friend who’s an UVA alumni that doesn’t sowN  to me as as much as he use to because of that, 

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Look I’m not saying Mims doesn’t deserve any blame but it’s clear the Jets did him absolutely no favors and pretty much killed any trade value he may have had

Who is trading for a back up WR that can’t play special teams? Every team in the NFL cut a guy like that 2 weeks ago 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Look I’m not saying Mims doesn’t deserve any blame but it’s clear the Jets did him absolutely no favors and pretty much killed any trade value he may have had

It is such a bizarre situation.

2nd round pick just seems to be buried.

now to be fair, he showed absolutely nothing last year when given playing time but the so called theory was he would flourish with a long ball throwing Flacco.

yet with Flacco playing for another week or so, he is not even active.

smarter people than me certainly are running g the jets but it just seems off

12 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

There dismantling of Bryce Hall is complete..he went from possible day 2 draft pick in trade to day 3 or soon cut..

Great job Saleh in developing young CB.

Hall was pretty bad last week. Also possible that the Jets want an extra safety up - Parks - because of Whitehead's injury status and Joyner's general suckiness, so they had to leave a CB inactive this week.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Haha, I just made that up, not bad huh? 

lol i tho it was me - I avoid social media like the plague.  I have no facebook, never did, nor anything like it.  My wife yells at me to take my cell phone with me everywhere I go.  I hate cell phones too.  The irony in it all if any is I am a developer.

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

I’m starting to doubt Saleh, but this is part is silly.  The dude is working out before a game to stay in shape when it’s pretty clear that he keeps himself healthy.  There are plenty of legitimate reasons to be upset with him; this is not one of them.

The idea that very publicly running up stairways is purely for health reasons is laughable.

It’s all for his own personal image. Embarrassing.

10 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

but they cant trust him to play. every game even this preseason he has made a stupid penalty by lining up in the wrong spot. '

2 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

lol i tho it was me - I avoid social media like the plague.  I have no facebook, never did, nor anything like it.  My wife yells at me to take my cell phone with me everywhere I go.  I hate cell phones too.  The irony in it all if any is I am a developer.

Yep, me too, this place is the closest thing I get to social menacing.