<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There's a lot to fix here, still... but, Breece and Wilson look like cornerstone players. Adding them to Elijah, Corey and Carter gives us the most legit options we've had in YEARS.

True. It's very exciting. Thing is - Saleh must have LaFleur put it all together.

Before Cleveland pulled an all-time choke today, Jets were averaging a meager 13 ppg in 2022. That includes a garbage-time TD vs Ravens week 1.

Serious question, wtf happened.  I’m stuck at a wedding and lost the game to bad service in the third.  Finally get on Wi-Fi and see they won.  Wtf?
It's funny we were down by 13 points or so and every time I walked out of the room and came back something good happened so I kept leaving until they won

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mogglez said:

Serious question, wtf happened.  I’m stuck at a wedding and lost the game to bad service in the third.  Finally get on Wi-Fi and see they won.  Wtf?

The Browns choked while Garrett Wilsom and Ashytn Davis won the game.

Saleh watched on the sideline. 

• Haha 3

I’d like to thank Jamal Adams and Seattle.  By him forcing himself out of here and Seattle willing to pay a kings ransom we now have a damn good OL in AVT and more importantly a legit number #1 WR who may very be considered one of the best in the league by the end of the year.  Thank You!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

Jets need to encounter teams that make ridiculous decisions every week!

Jets deserved to win.  Good teams take advantage of mistakes.  They’ve done it to us for years so it’s nice to be on the other side.  Not saying we’re a good team yet but I think we are headed in a positive direction for a change 

• Sympathy 1