<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

10 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Ive been quiet in this bar. Milked 3 ipas. 
accepted the loss….. and then it happened.

When they scored I went ballistic “TaKE THAT YOU DIRTy MFERS!!!!!!!” 

omg the 10 or so browns fans were in silent shock

High Pitch gettin LOUD….justified on a day like today.  Usually you talk only slightly above a whisper, but it’s High.

They ask who you were?

Just now, Biggs said:

WTF do you want.  Crazy game.  Fun.  Fake punt plus onside kick that worked.   The team hung in on the road.   We have some nice young players.   They competed until the end.  

that was entertaining football.  We won.   Enjoy it for a week.  We start staking a few wins and we might turn a corner.   

I’ve been all over Saleh.   Today they balled.  Good job coach.

I want a Jets team to play a solid game and THEN win. 

I dont want some fluke of a game handed to us in the last 2 minutes after we played terrible for 58 minutes. 

I want sustained success. Not the occasional win against a team here or there. 

That isnt much. 

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

“I USED TO DATE A RED SOX PITCHER AND HE STARTED A CAMP FOR KIDS IN CAPE COD AND I WAS LIKE CAN ONLY RICH KIDS GO TO YOUR CAMP AND HE WAS LIKE IT COSTS ELEVEN HUNDRED FOR A WEEK TO GO TO HIS CAMP AND I WAS LIKE A ELEVEN HUNDRED WHAT THE **** AND HE WAS LIKE YEAH AND I WAS LIKE IF I GET RICH I WOULD START A FOOTBALL CAMP FOR POOR KIDS TO BECOME TOM BRADY”

I can hear this in a Masshole accent, along with the smell of Coors Light, and if it were 10 years ago, Marlboro Light too. 

When Chubb scored with so much time left on the clock, I said that he should have slid at the one yard line. Then I said, "it's not going to happen, but the Jets can still win this game." Then York missed the XP and a little tinge of hope came over me. It went from not going to happen to, at least I can watch them try. You guys saw the rest. Unbelievable. I am still in shock. 

Edit - Was it Hunt? Either way, it doesn't matter. 

Just now, JTJet said:

I want a Jets team to play a solid game and THEN win. 

I dont want some fluke of a game handed to us in the last 2 minutes after we played terrible for 58 minutes. 

I want sustained success. Not the occasional win against a team here or there. 

That isnt much. 

All fair. Still, if you can’t enjoy the moment…

whoooooo!!!

58 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Browns having some success rushing. Half this board seems surprised?? Jets are already doing a much better job than Carolina did last week and Carolina was supposed to have a pretty good defense.

3C5AB2E3-4C43-4248-9DA4-3CC2EDC0EDC3.thumb.jpeg.dedf1337f448f99758e786e3cb85d8cd.jpeg

0C281A52-59CC-4FD0-9A9A-78BDE9F2472D.thumb.jpeg.b40eefd6272879978fb61cb1083ba8e3.jpeg

You guys. lol

Did you quote the wrong person?

I was posting about an obvious holding call the refs missed at the point of attack in a game where they were pretty ticky tack about calling holding. 

• Upvote 1