<<<<<<< Jets vs Browns -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

When Chubb scored with so much time left on the clock, I said that he should have slid at the one yard line. Then I said, "it's not going to happen, but the Jets can still win this game." Then York missed the XP and a little tinge of hope came over me. It went from not going to happen to, at least I can watch them try. You guys saw the rest. Unbelievable. I am still in shock. 

Me too exactly

when we got that onside kick i was like hmmmmmmm no friggin way this is going down.

but it went down. And that wilson snag was sonpretty

• Upvote 2

Just now, JTJet said:

I want a Jets team to play a solid game and THEN win. 

I dont want some fluke of a game handed to us in the last 2 minutes after we played terrible for 58 minutes. 

I want sustained success. Not the occasional win against a team here or there. 

That isnt much. 

We weren’t terrible for 58 minutes.  We were right in this until the Wilson drop.   NFL games are mostly close games.   We were in this until late in the 4th quarter on the road.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Did you quote the wrong person?

I was posting about an obvious holding call the refs missed at the point of attack in a game where they were pretty ticky tack about calling holding. 

Sort of.  There was a string of posts about the Jets defense getting shredded in the running game.  Your post added to the fact that I didn't think they were doing horribly (until the 4th).  Browns are one of the best rushing teams in the NFL.  Refs helped them.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

@Maxman.......This is a tragedy.   Your mods are blocking my access to Jetnation.com from select foreign countries.   I understand why, but my VPN to correct this sucks.  I demand to Roman ritual of Decimation on the mods.    

giphy.gif

Go Jets

Email me your IP address.

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

We weren’t terrible for 58 minutes.  We were right in this until the Wilson drop.   NFL games are mostly close games.   We were in this until late in the 4th quarter on the road.  

That defense allowed Jacoby Brissett to look like Russell Wilson. 

We should have won this game by 2 TDs. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Go piss on your cornflakes somewhere else. Can we enjoy this F_cking win? Please. 

Some Jets fans refuse to be happy.  If we lose they’re miserable and if we win they’re miserable because it was a “fluke” win.  Good teams take advantage of mistakes yet nobody ever criticizes their wins.  Yet when we take advantage it’s just a fluke win.  Can’t win with some fans 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

That defense allowed Jacoby Brissett to look like Russell Wilson. 

We should have won this game by 2 TDs. 

Come on .  Yes the defense didn’t play well but the Browns have some real good players on offense too.  At the end of the day you should be happy we fought hard and won 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Some Jets fans refuse to be happy.  If we lose they’re miserable and if we win they’re miserable because it was a “fluke” win.  Good teams take advantage of mistakes yet nobody ever criticizes their wins.  Yet when we take advantage it’s just a fluke win.  Can’t win with some fans 

It's hard for me to believe this is a JETS FAN forum.  Not only is the negative crowd always miserable and negative, but they don't even contribute one sentence towards happiness.  How hard is it to start off "I'm so happy the Jets won this game, but...

• Upvote 3