NFL Sunday Ticket Streaming

Hey everyone..I’m done trying the free streams that are spotty at best. I’m trying to sign up for the streaming service but my address isn’t eligible. Any JN college students here that could help out? I’ll pay the subscription..just need an email address. Thanks in advance!
Wish i could help, I'm in the same boat and even worse my usual Streaming site isn't working!

Anyone can share a free Streaming site for the game Id appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Wish i could help, I'm in the same boat and even worse my usual Streaming site isn't working!

Anyone can share a free Streaming site for the game Id appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

https://www.streameast.xyz/nfl/new-york-jets-cleveland-browns/

https://v2.sportsurge.net/watch-6516-ny-jets-cleveland

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, jeffkitref said:

Can you call them and say that you live in an apartment building that doesn’t allow satellite dishes?

https://nflsthelp.directv.com/hc/en-us/articles/204503399-How-do-I-find-out-if-I-am-eligible-to-purchase-NFLSUNDAYTICKET-TV-

I think they will know I’m not in an apartment when I provide my address

Hey everyone..I’m done trying the free streams that are spotty at best. I’m trying to sign up for the streaming service but my address isn’t eligible. Any JN college students here that could help out? I’ll pay the subscription..just need an email address. Thanks in advance!
No need for college students

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all. Out of state fan here looking for some advice.  

I’ve been watching the games on the Paramount app with a VPN the first 4 weeks with no problems. However, this week’s game is on Fox.

Will the Fox app work with a VPN as well? I’d appreciate suggestions. Thanks in advance!

On 9/18/2022 at 12:47 PM, InstantClassic said:

blues-brothers-john-belushi.gif

You want us to pimp our kids?

• Haha 1