*** The official fire ROBERT SALEH thread ***

JTJet

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

The team that was supposed to win 4 games all season and is competitive with the best teams in the league even beating some with injuries galore and Zach Wilson at the helm? 

LoL yeah fire him what a terrible coach. Jesus Christ we can t have nice things. Saleh and Douglas have turned around the whole same team from the grass up.

Get out of here with this terrible take

You and I have completely different standards apparently. 

You may be fine with taking home the ugly girl in the corner, but I want the god damn prom queen. 

Not even close to a terrible take, the man makes some absolutely terrible game time decisions and has since last season. Runs the team afraid at all times. 

4 hours ago, JTJet said:

You and I have completely different standards apparently. 

You may be fine with taking home the ugly girl in the corner, but I want the god damn prom queen. 

Not even close to a terrible take, the man makes some absolutely terrible game time decisions and has since last season. Runs the team afraid at all times. 

Couldn't disagree more. Saleh is a great coach.

We got the prom queen with that one. Being the 49ers east coast has been great so far 

On 9/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, JTJet said:

Does this exist yet? If not, here we are. 

Team is terribly coached top to bottom, no two ways about it. Penalties (refs or not), accountability, etc. Never ends. 

Feel free to vent... and bring some receipts for Bob. 

How is this even debatable at this point??

Terrible coach and tonight is highlighting his decison making. 

On 12/18/2022 at 4:35 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

The team that was supposed to win 4 games all season and is competitive with the best teams in the league even beating some with injuries galore and Zach Wilson at the helm? 

LoL yeah fire him what a terrible coach. Jesus Christ we can t have nice things. Saleh and Douglas have turned around the whole same team from the grass up.

Get out of here with this terrible take

You want to reevaluate this now?

On 12/18/2022 at 9:40 PM, carlito1171 said:

about a month ago you guys told me Saleh was the best coach we've had since Parcells....now we're back to firing him?

Late Sundays after a loss gets ridiculous around these parts LOL....

He's really fallen from grace, there is NO doubt...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Your team having a complete and utter meltdown and losing out the season is a fireable offense. But I do believe Douglas and Saleh will be given next season.

Saleh shouldnt even see next weeks game, let alone next season. 

• Post of the Week 1

On 1/1/2023 at 3:53 PM, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Your team having a complete and utter meltdown and losing out the season is a fireable offense. But I do believe Douglas and Saleh will be given next season.

I agree. But its all relative.

Losing 5 in a row to miss the playoffs could very well be a fire-able offense.

But are you considering that the defense went from last place to top 5 in one year, with said defensive minded head coach? That you probably had THE WORST QB play in the league? That you had a bunch of key injuries on offense (Breece, O-line). Do you have a viable replacement or are will you be cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Its really not just about wins and losses. 

Would you fire Mike McDaniel if he loses this game against the Jets?