*** The official fire ROBERT SALEH thread ***

JTJet

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If it wasn't for that ridiculous miracle comeback against Cleveland, we were 6-11 this year.

Flip side to that coin, if it wasn't for 3 yds offense second half against NE, and an erased pick 6 we win it easily.

4 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

Saleh said in the postgame press conference that he thought Flacco was “awesome” today.  Is this guy ever going to say anything that’s not pure BS?  

Also basically shrugged off the season going in the tank.

He’s got “7 kids and a beautiful wife waiting at home” (and the Johnsons’ money) so he’s good

26 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He’s got “7 kids and a beautiful wife waiting at home” (and the Johnsons’ money) so he’s good

Did he really bring his family into it? For such a high stakes league this coach really doesn’t seem to take it overly serious. 

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Did he really bring his family into it? For such a high stakes league this coach really doesn’t seem to take it overly serious. 

Yup, he sure did.  I get it that it’s just a game, but I don’t think I’d say some of those things after just ending the season like they did.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Did he seriously say this?

Just now, freestater said:

Yes he did

What an utter clown he is then.  We get it that your family is more important than your job but you're speaking to your paying customers.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rochester Jets said:

Yup, he sure did.  I get it that it’s just a game, but I don’t think I’d say some of those things after just ending the season like they did.

Yeah. Everyone has to go to work and mostly everyone has a family of some sort they go home to. What a silly statement. Tone deaf.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What an utter clown he is then.  We get it that your family is more important than your job but you're speaking to your paying customers.  

Don't want to mis-characterize it; he did say, I apologize to the team, ownership, fans but blah blah blah...I've got a wonderful family at home etc etc