Did that really just happen!

Nixhead

6 hours ago, PepPep said:

Braden Mann played really well after being put on notice. Not only did he have some killer punts inside the 10 but he had a perfectly executed onside kick. 

I know he's just a punter. But you gotta give credit where credit is due. Jets would not have won this game without him. 

And the fake punt

Braden Mann played really well after being put on notice. Not only did he have some killer punts inside the 10 but he had a perfectly executed onside kick. 
I know he's just a punter. But you gotta give credit where credit is due. Jets would not have won this game without him. 
And he had a pass on a fake point early on that led to points I believe

Edit: nevermind, it's been pointed out numerous times already, I'm late to the party

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

By my reckoning and having a quick look at game logs on Pro Football Reference, the last example of a Jets quarterback throwing for 300+ yards two consecutive weeks or more was Chad Pennington in weeks 1 and 2, 2006. He threw 24 of 33 for 319 yards and two touchdowns in a 23-16 win over the Titans in Tennessee, and then threw 22 of 37 for 306 yards, two touchdowns and a pick in a 24-17 loss to New England in New York in week 2.
Mark Sanchez came close in 2010. In week 9 of 2010, Sanchez threw 22 of 39 for 336 yards, with one touchdown and one pick in a 23-20 win at Detroit. In week 10, he went 27 of 44 for 299 yards, two touchdowns and a pick, in a 26-20 win at Cleveland. In week 11, he went 22 of 38 for 315 yards, three touchdowns and a pick in a 30-27 win over Houston.
Those 3 Sanchez games were all crazy finishes and wins too (Det and Cleveland games in OT)

Infact, the comeback win vs Houston was the first game I thought of when trying to think of a game with a finish similar to today...still not as impressive as today obviously, but that Holmes TD in the left corner was

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk