Garrett Effing Wilson

More Cowbell

As well as his physical talents he's shown a lot of maturity and heart. Had a big drop yesterday that ended a promising drive; didn't let it get to him, goes right back out and gets back to work. Shows a lot about how his OC and QB regard him too, no shying away from going straight back to him. Trusted him with the game on the line and he came up huge.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Some how you consistently miss the point of what I am trying to make.  This isn't being critical  of Moore. 

I didn’t think it was critical of Moore, you missed the point.

He played 2 games with ZW after the MW etc games and there wasn’t a big drop off.  That’s it, doesn’t require a debate

16 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Honestly, I'm not sold on this. Do you remember  how well Moore was doing while Zach was out and how he fell off when he came back? 

The a couple of posts to get to

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

He played in a couple of games where they threw for fewer yards and his numbers weren’t off.  
It was all of 2 games.  So search around all you want 

Then the usual testy replies

41 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Some how you consistently miss the point of what I am trying to make.  This isn't being critical  of Moore. 

31 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It sure doesn't  because you still are not addressing the point I was making. 

OK.  Here comes a patented Cowbell argument for no reason. 

5 hours ago, maury77 said:

Garrett Wilson (and yes, I'm exaggerating) may be the best part of this team right now. Sauce might be a better player, but a good WR is so much more fun to watch if we are being honest. My only knock on Wilson is his hair cut, its hideous. 

Lol, makes him look like an old lady. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1